Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Fantastic garden! Maybe start reading up on making concentrates, hash, oil, edibles etc. You’re gonna have a lot of seeded bud.

You’ll have to thank Mrs. Longtooth for her help and tolerance.

My wife doesn’t mind if i smoke weed inside, but she couldn’t stand all that pollen inside.

15 Likes

Update for this week:
We’ve taken the last male down, the #6 surviving twin

It’s a girl-party from here out.

Saved some of that #6-twin BL pollen before the toss. Will put up a sign-up in the next few days for a few folks if there is an interest there.

58 Likes

Just how I like 'em :wink:

Great work @Longtooth !

13 Likes

Is there a way to see if a person was over written on the sign up, I’m pretty sure I was signed up for the black lotus but I can’t find my name now.

5 Likes

@Forest_Organic this can be tracked down by looking to the wiki history (clicking the edit number near the date of the post), but as this wiki is closed we can’t navigate through it. Maybe OP can though, but there’s a lot.

@Longtooth would be interesting to see how many twins come out of that pollen :laughing:

7 Likes

Maybe they can look into what number I posted as by searching the history and we can compare who’s got it now.

Just in case next time take a screenshot…

7 Likes

I will remember to screen shot of it as well, unfortunately I got taken off too. I just assumed I had done something wrong and maybe I did. Hopefully when these are circulating, I will be able to get my hands on a couple, I have no problem donating for them or trading it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Well that’s not cool. Overwriting on a Co-op wiki is a dq-able act. :grimacing:

Damn, guess I shoulda thrown my name up there last week. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Same here I guess, I will have to screenshot it from now on.

2 Likes

You did sign-up. It looks like maybe @Soiltech may have knocked you off.

Check out #37 edit. No worries. I’ve got you. . Send a PM with a safe addy and I’ll take care of it directly.

@Forest_Organic - Haven’t seen your name yet. But follow suit with @Mattman - Send a PM with a safe address and we’ll get it done once “the beans are in the basket.”

I believe there will be extras.

17 Likes

No worries man I just was pretty sure I did something wrong. I’m not trying to make a stink about it or anything. I am a big fan of Bodhi and This co-op was really interesting to me. Your kindness and generosity is something I won’t ever forget. I appreciate you @Longtooth

7 Likes

I don’t think anybody should be disqualified. I’m sure it was just a simple and honest mistake. There were a bunch of spots open still so I’m sure it was just an accident. No worries easy fix please don’t disqualify that person.

9 Likes

I could be wrong but I was pretty sure I signed up for the B lotus. Thank you for looking into it @Longtooth and for including me and @Mattman to some of the overflow beans.

5 Likes

Oops - didn’t catch that, my bad, not sure how it happened - remembered it being blank when I edited it.

3 Likes

I wont be doing that. I have no authority, lol.
But if a moderator chooses to look into it, they will be removed. That’s the rules.
Though I do believe there was no ill intent.
:wink:

3 Likes

We’ll be OK. There should be enough.

Boo is leaving today I think.

She would want to share…….

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

34 Likes

Aww. Good kittykitty.
:cry:

4 Likes

Oh noooo dude. Terribly saddened to hear that. She’s a good garden cat, damn that sucks.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry man, that’s really tough

5 Likes