Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Sorry to hear that, they’re part of the family … :disappointed:

5 Likes

She’s gone.

Good cat.

In honor of Boo, my calico friend and feline growmie, we’ll benefit 13- who may have an interest in the Black Lotus F2 pollen collected.

TL2 and higher only please

1. @Cannaology :us:
  2. @luxton :canada:
  3. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  4. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  5. @Agreenpassion :us:
  6. @ThirdStone :us:
  7. @unomas :us:
  8. @Tuned :canada:
  9. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  10. @OtisCampbell :us:
  11. @donuchee :us:
  12. @Coffin_Dodger :us:
  13. @Smooth :us:. Willing to give up spot
    PLEASE DO NOT ADD NUMBERS
58 Likes

@Longtooth Sorry for your loss! :pensive:

9 Likes

@Longtooth so sorry to hear about your kitty. They become such a part of our lives, it’s tough when they go.

12 Likes

@Longtooth so sorry brother. I got three cats and I can’t imagine what title be like when they leave.

7 Likes

Good cat. Great cat. Best cat. RIP boo, guardian of gardens and woodworking equipment.

8 Likes

Sorry about your lil kitty.

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss, Longtooth. There’s hardly preparations that suffice for moves like that, and mercy can be a hard thing to walk up to. Looks like she had a great time in your care and those bright, confident eyes speak to the quality of her life with you, even if the quantity got cut. All the best to you and yours.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

9 Likes

I’m sorry my friend, she was a beautiful cat

4 Likes

I’d love to dust some plants in honor of Boo the cat. :v:

2 Likes

She was such a cutie. She lived a good life all the way til the end bud, sounds like you took amazing care of her. Even in her last moments, she was surrounded by love :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks man. We took her into the sunlight and kept her close company til the end. -Stayed with her as long as she was breathing and stroked her little head. In the end though, the last-mile was her-path alone to walk. Same for us all….

16 Likes

Thanks for the kindness everyone.

It’s been a tough week.

My sweet Grandmother-in-law of 30-years passed on Wednesday and my brother-n-law’s mom, a truly kind soul, fell to cancer the day before.

We came home from an Appalachian funeral in the mountains where my wife was born and raised to our technicolor kitty struggling with her last moments.

Cancer fucking sucks.

29 Likes

So sorry. The road of life can be a tough ride at times. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, brother :crying_cat_face:!!!

4 Likes

Very sad to hear about ur kitty @Longtooth, it’s always bad when stuff like this happens. My condolences go out to u and ur family.

3 Likes

Condolences @Longtooth !

4 Likes

Well, fuck.

Take good care, Brother.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear of your beautiful kitty passing… we have two calicos and I try to cherish every day with them… they have such unique personalities!

7 Likes

Condolences @Longtooth :pray:

RIP Boo :pray:

3 Likes