Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Gah, my heart truly hurts for you man… Cats and dogs simply do not live long enough.

6 Likes

Bye Boo all the best with her journey onwards :green_heart: @Longtooth sorry for the recent losses mate, all the best moving forward.

6 Likes

@Longtooth So sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

@Longtooth, sorry to hear about Boo, it is always hard to lose a furry one.

4 Likes

@Longtooth, I sorry. Not much can be said other then that. Cats can be best friends as much as a person. There funny personalities warm the heart and make a time in our lives happier. Hold onto those golden feeling and memories of Boo

5 Likes

@Longtooth R.I.P., Boo. I can relate to that type of loss. I lost my cat friend, almost a year this month. He behaved like a human, only took a bath in the shower after it was used by someone, ate his food with his paws. Many other qualities of an animal learning and copying it’s humans.
Cats, dogs and many pets can be special creatures. Faithful companions with more compassion and forgiveness than most humans.
One day, you will be reunited with Boo. Until that time, let’s puff the good medicine in memory of our furry friends.

8 Likes

Heart goes out to You @Longtooth.

Thats not fair at all

Peace to Your Family Bro, Big HUG to BOO

3 Likes

Amen man. Blessed for knowing them.

4 Likes

Thanks for your kindness.

Appreciate it and you very much.

Keep on growing
Make more seeds
Overgrow the world!!! :earth_americas:

6 Likes

So sorry for all of your recent losses. :heart:

3 Likes

Dude, I’m so sorry for your loss. Difficult time, it sucks. But she was lucky to have dedicated people by her side until the end. May their hearts be reassured to know that she had a good life and felt safe and happy!

5 Likes

Pollen from the #6 twin has been added and letters assembled and mailed out for everyone who signed up for pollen but @OtisCampbell. @OtisCampbell check your inbox.

For everyone else they went out today.

Good luck everyone!

35 Likes

Sorry for your loss man, she looks like a special cat

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Longtooth , its always tough to lose a loved one. RIP Boo :v:

2 Likes

Appreciate the kindness greatly my friend. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Appreciate the kindness. Thank you!

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Longtooth ! It’s never easy losing a fur baby :pensive: She looks like she was a sweetheart!

5 Likes

Thanks. She was a blessing. Hard to see her go, but happy I got some time with her magic.

9 Likes