Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Please pm me the mods don’t deal with the co-op sign-ups. If there is an issue I can go with the edits and make it right.

I didn’t put up this wiki. When I do I follow to make sure there aren’t any problems.

Yes it is.

It has to be disqualifying. Before it was people just overwrote and knocked people off.
It doesn’t mater how many spots are empty when you start to edit, it matters if somebody signed up while you have your edit open.

Example; numbers 5-10 don’t have anybody on those spots when you start your edit. While you are typing member X completely signs up on number 6, Y signs up on 5, Z signs up on 7. You sign up on 6 and than hit save edit. If you don’t cancel when you get a conflict message, you overwrite X, Y & Z kicking them off the list. Some people just hit save edit again but you have to cancel and completely back out and start over.

17 Likes

That’s a good point of view and you’re right on what you say, would be a great asset if editing history would be accessible even when the wiki is closed, no data can be changed…ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

Yes, it would. I have to turn on the wiki every time I want to go thru the editing history to fix. I have had to tell people that would add numbers while I was editing that it was a good try but no go.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Have no mercy with cheaters!
brutal|nullxnull

9 Likes

The real problem is that the software allows it. The save option should just disappear when that happens.

1 Like

You would have to take that up with @LemonadeJoe! It wasn’t a big problem a few years ago. He has improved it showing a warning and that should be enough for people. They have to override the warning to do this.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

sorry to hear of your kitty passing.
my condolences.

6 Likes

I don’t think it’s obvious to everyone.

1 Like

Its been mentioned countless times and is in the rules. If people cannot read, or refuse to on an online forum, then…? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Then you fix the system so that it’s no longer an issue.

Sorry about your kitty @Longtooth …I feel your pain, had to have my pup of 15 years put down 4 days ago. House feels empty without him. We’ll get over it…take care.

14 Likes

People will always be people. People don’t read or listen. Distracted by shiny things so easily. We’re all guilty of it at one point or another. these wikis are a privilege that we extend to everyone. It will always be a shit show. I think any improvements that can be made to the wiki system should done. All the people who do these regular wikis and spend their own free time fixing edits and making sense of it would probably appreciate some better tools and resources. The wikis are an OG staple and really what this place is all about. Spreading genetics to the masses, OverGrow the world!

3 Likes

No software evolution needed no|nullxnull, just changing the behavior of greedy people ignoring a clear warning for their own benefit and stepping the toes of the overwritten member that may lose those precious seeds, we don’t need that kind of people here…

giphy|nullxnull

8 Likes

… is something that nobody else has ever said, ever. :joy:

1 Like

Sorry to quote you, seems people misunderstand what you say … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Brother that sucks. Sorry about your friend too.

Such a short time to be here and such a long time to be gone.

7 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry bud, that really really sucks!!!

5 Likes

Damn, Man, we’re sorry to hear this. Tough thing to process. So glad that you all had so many good years together.

Take good care, Brother.

4 Likes

No worries. Im not sure what the misunderstanding was. I didn’t see a comment on it? I honestly didn’t realize I was posting in this thread. I thought I was in the discussion about the server upgrades :joy:. My mind has been in too many places lately, I never seem to know where I am or what I’m supposed to be doing the last few weeks.

7 Likes

I agree and compare it to a STOP sign on the street. People ignore stop signs and it’s a problem.
Mistakes happen so i’m all for a first time warning.
But for repeat offenders, there has to be a penalty for ignoring warning signs (for people to learn proper etiquette within a community). In the streets and on OG.

9 Likes