Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Animal companions are special friends. I’m sorry for your loss. Hopefully you have happy memories.

8 Likes

Hey man talk to a Doctor (Neurologist) about this. Could be just brain fog from past Covid or could be more serious.

8 Likes

Damn I hope that side effect is not permanent, i caught covid once and never want that shit again, It even killed my papa.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @Forest_Organic. It took my grandmother as well.
My wife & I are both recovering from COVID right now. It’s our first time with it, and this has been no fun. Luckily we are both through the worst of it and feeling much better, it’s just still obvious that we are not back to 100% yet.

5 Likes

I got really sore all over when I had it, kinda like that part of the brain that produces the natural pain repression was turned off.

I did have a few friends that also got it and still to this day have not got there smell and taste back, luckily I didn’t lose mine.

3 Likes

Well shoot. I’ve gone through the achey part, and the wheezing is over (until I take too big of a puff :smile: ) but we’ve both lost our sense of smell an taste. Like 90% gone and it isn’t from respiratory issues :confused:
Hopefully it comes back…

It’ll be interesting to find out what some of the long term effects are across the general population. Like, long term. Hopefully we’ll see more cases of the human body amazingly mending itself :crossed_fingers: back to its former glory haha

4 Likes

Pretty sure I just had/have covid. I was sick for most of August and i just found out a bunch of people at my wife’s job tested positive. So that would make a lot of sense. I’m doing much better the last couple days though.

7 Likes

We’re close to harvest. -The last mile…

Girls looking a little rough after the ride, but seeds are poppin….

Have taken one or two tops already where the seeds were dropping.

The Spanish Moon clone that was along for the ride is down and mostly shucked.

55 Likes

That’s a relief. If you can get Paxlovid it’s good medicine for it. I’m happy you’re doing better!
I found thc gummies very useful when i had Covid and didn’t smoke herb for 28 days straight. My record lol.

My mother in law has alzheimers and it didn’t come on suddenly like your Covid symptoms did. It took years but her “feeling lost” got worse over time and an early diagnosis would have greatly helped her.

7 Likes

Totally loaded with seeds, but she’s still hopeful for more with two white hairs peaking out the top.

This is one of the twins.

45 Likes

nice work on them fat prego seed loaded buds. looking very nice.

thanks again for putting in the time and efforts to do this project! :pray: :green_heart:

11 Likes

Received pollen today thanks @Longtooth

Cool stamps man

24 Likes

Thanks for confirming @GallacreekD66! Good luck!

5 Likes

So did I @Longtooth Thanks Buddy

6 Likes

Touxhdown pollen! Thanks @Longtooth

5 Likes

Thank you much ! @Longtooth

22 Likes

Awesome.

-Happy to announce it’s done.

We’re bringing this one to a close.

The girls are hanging. The shucking is underway.

Seeds look good to me so far.

We are going to do our best to try to get these into the fall box.

@BackyardBoogie420 & @BudWhisperer - THANK YOU

-And thank you to everyone who expressed support and sent positivity.

It’s been a monumental grow to me.

If you’ve followed along I hope you’ve enjoyed the story as it unfolded.

I truly appreciate, enjoy and respect this community.

Thanks again for making Overgrow such a unique and magical place.

Keep on growing
Make more seeds
Overgrow the World!

63 Likes

Thank you for the pollen :pray:
I’ll get to pollinating asap.
I really like the card and the eagle👍

25 Likes

Wow nice job here @Longtooth! :partying_face: :tada: you put a ton of hard work into this one and we all thank you for it :clap: :clap:

Nice envelope there @Tuned cant wait to see what new things are made with that Black Lotus pollen

8 Likes

You’ve been monumental mate, stood up so that everyone can have some :slight_smile:

5 Likes