Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Congratulations @Longtooth It was an awesome ride. You did amazing!

5 Likes

Just make sure to dry them thoroughly before sealing them up or packing them. Should be plenty of time though.

7 Likes

You are definitely bringing your own bit of magic to the mix!

5 Likes

Those are some happy plants and a great seed harvest, thank you for all your hard work!

12 Likes

Thank you very much for your work and dedication @Longtooth !!!
I received the beans from the first seed run… I’m happy to see that other gardeners will also have the opportunity to receive this genetics!!!

:metal:t3:

9 Likes

Congrats and awesome job @Longtooth !!

9 Likes

:star_struck: great job @Longtooth you put a ton of effort in to this project! I’m very grateful :pray:

5 Likes

@Longtooth Got it today! Thx

19 Likes

The seeds arrived but they are going to take some sorting. I will work them until I leave.

:green_heart: :seedling:
:

58 Likes

Thank you! :grin::metal:

That is a lotta seeds…

7 Likes

o_O Maybe we should collect money to offer you a “seed pucking machine” :laughing:

Thanks for the time you spend in such tasks for the co-op @G-paS

9 Likes

I need it for these. I need the one Doug just got. I bought some screens but, I can’t remember were I moved them to when I cleaned the room after cleaning mine last year.
We don’t clean and sort co-op seeds. I was trying to get these in this box but it will take to long.

:green_heart: :seedling:
Edit; I found the screens but they didn’t work.

10 Likes

So your saying that you need more coffee :grin:
Thank you for all you do

4 Likes

I was thinking about a machine that count beans and pack them in pucks. Like GH or other big seeds sellers have :smiley:

5 Likes

Apologies.

I would have tried to get them situated before sending if I’d have known what was expected and that they wouldn’t make the box if not sorted and separated.

This was my first co-op seed run amd I wasn’t sure what was expected. I tried to clean them as best I could. I don’t have a fancy sorter either. I know I sent more than is needed.

Unfortunately I’ve been pressed for time with elder care and family commitments. This is disappointing news capping off a very difficult day.

My father-n-law passed away suddenly this morning about 3-weeks after losing several other family members too.

-Absolutely crushed right now.

36 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Our best to you and your family.

6 Likes

Best of luck @Longtooth and I’m sorry for your loss. Seeds can wait, family is most important.

7 Likes

That’s terrible news @Longtooth
Positive energy to you and the family

4 Likes

I’m so sorry man, that’s heartbreaking.

3 Likes

You already made a good part of this co-op by just doing the seeds, don’t worry.

All the best to you and your fam’ in this difficult times.

5 Likes