Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Going to be interesting to see if those twins mature into sisters, brothers or combination brother and sister!

Will be cool if you can pollinate and get offspring from the twins.

Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out!.

Thanks for the time and effort with this one.

:v:

13 Likes

Wow! That sure is a surprising amount of twins!

the-grady-twins-the-shining

…fingers crossed they’re not the creepy kind :wink:

15 Likes

Maybe they will be these kina twins…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
images (28)

20 Likes

Good vibes and good luck with this run. :popcorn: :eyes:

4 Likes

19 Likes

That’s wild! I’ve never seen such a thing, let alone 3!
Hey @BackyardBoogie420 did you do some Jedi-level plant magic on these beans?

14 Likes

You’re good to go.

As for the twins, I recommend letting them grow naturally and see how they develop. It can be disruptive to try to separate them, very easy to cause damage. In my experience usually one ends up dwarfed and eventually looks like a lower branch of the larger plant that forks out at the soil line.

Certainly no need to cull any of the twins. As you go into flowering, just keep an eye on any dwarfed twins hiding in the undergrowth to make sure they are stable.

If you want to try to keep them equal sized, do some gentle training and just bend their stems apart every day. Sometimes you can get a nice looking v-shaped pair of plants that way.

I’ve also gotten some interesting twins in my f2’s of bodhi’s work:

20 Likes

That’s really interesting if they can develop evenly and without adverse issues It is natural topping.

7 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the approval and the advice man! I’ve been a bit torn on what to do, separate em or let ‘em roll all intertwined?

I’m a bit more on the LITFA side of the decision tree at this point so we’ll see how they grow….

A friend’s birthday today reminded me that right now, astrologically spesking, we are in Gemini. (May 21 - June 21)

-Very curious…. :face_with_monocle:

15 Likes

Awesome! I love :baby:t3: :baby:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

3 sets of twins?! Thats awesome!

8 Likes

Just chiming in here to excitedly announce my 6 seeds finally arrived as well! I couldn’t wait so they are already in water! Maybe I’ll get lucky and find twins lol

35 Likes

The new co-op run @Smooth @AMunkFromCupertino

6 Likes

You could always test your steady hands and separate them babies.
Turn three into six.
But it’s a gamble!
:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Think of what this could do for people who are limited to legally grow 4-6 plants.

7 Likes

It really is a curious fact looking at it from this perspective hahaha

authority: There are too many plants here, citizen

gardener: They were born duplicated, sir

6 Likes

I’m certainly no legal expert, but I think it’d come down to how many are actually growing, they’d expect yiu to kill one off in that case, which would suck.

6 Likes

You certainly don’t need to be a legal expert to think about this. I just said it to relax hahaha

3 Likes

Oh, I think about lotsa things I’m no legal expert on :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Quick update today.

Have up-potted the jiffy’s to 5x5x7’s. “Kids” are doing well.

Twins still seem healthy.

41 Likes