Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

that’s wild getting 3 sets of twins in 10 seeds LOL
It’s certainly not an uncommon thing to happen now and then but what are the odds of 3 in 10?? To top it off it happened in the influence of Gemini , the twins… that’s far out. I am also a Gemini though I wasn’t born with a twin :rofl:
Makes this grow even more interesting that’s for sure.

21 Likes

I’m wondering if there’s any chance of a male and a female in the twins or if they would come from the same sex… Has anyone carried the twins to term? There probably wouldn’t be a rule, right? There could be 2 repeats or even 1 of each. This is cool to follow :relaxed::yum:

12 Likes

The crazy thing is that we’re in Gemini astrologically speaking.

7 Likes

I’ve never had a seed give me twins before, this line is very unique! I’ve read before when there are twins one is usually a photo-copy of the mother plant that made them.

12 Likes

Dude, what is up with this Black Lotus F2 line!

I got 6/6 germination on my seeds and… 7 Seedlings!

37 Likes

12 Likes

I feel like this needs to be prefixed with “Next, on Maury…”

10 Likes

So far every 2-for-1 seed I’ve gotten have all been female. Maybe 5 pairs or so in 4-5 years :thinking:

I’ve read this too. Mainly from the autoflower crowd but as far as I’ve been able to tell, that’s a big negative and not true.

12 Likes

That is very good information, it make’s the twin phenomenon even more interesting IMO. @HolyAngel

6 Likes

Hey now. Apologies for the lack of updates.

Been traveling this week but reports from the garden are that things are good.

I’ll grab some photos and put them up tomorrow once I’ve got my feet on the ground.

14 Likes

Feel like Im a lil late to the twin party. But Im cracking up about it! I have no idea what I did to make so many twins, but Ill just Bob Ross it and call if a happy little accident. Im very interested to see how they turn out!

11 Likes

It’s a good thing man. Great work.

Seeds were very healthy and popped in 2-3 days.

We’re going to spread that love even further with luck!

14 Likes

It seems the Weed Genie has granted your wish.

7 Likes

15 Likes

Schnauzergeddon

So, I’ve been away at Cisco-Live in Las Vegas this past week…

Mrs. Longtooth did a phenomenal job taking care of the seedlings while I was away…

Last night we had to step out for a bit.

We left our dogs, who after the long trip had been quite happy to see me, out….

…. We came home to this,

Ahhhhhhhrghhh!. Trampled and munched on!

Who did this?!!!

Here are the suspects….

Rosie?

Taco?

Or Greta?

My money is on this bold-little-muncher right here, Greta.

She’s the oldest and the mother of the other two……

She’s got a rap… This would not be the first time.

The little turd ate my Peshawar-Afghan last summer in 2-minutes while I had my back to her 5-feet away….

Teaching the kids by setting the wrong example… SMDH…

The worst of it was the bigger twin in the BL4 planter……

They were a bit stepped-upon and a few leaves shredded, but I think (hope) they’ll all recover…

Note to self: Put the dogs away. Close the door to the veg-room…

34 Likes

Got mine a few days ago thanks – @BackyardBoogie420

5 Likes

Pets can be jealous of the plants sometimes… I’m sure they’ll recover.

4 Likes

I used to let my dogs into my planting room and nowadays I prefer not to let them get close. I may change my mind in the future and realize that this is foolish of me, but after I realized how much they like to get tangled up in the tussocks and bushes in the yard, I decided to keep them away. I’m worried about them bringing in unwanted insects and that would give me a huge headache.
I love my animals, but I also love my garden hahaha

8 Likes

Here I have a kitten that, if I’m not careful, gets trapped where the grow is… She keeps chewing on the leaves!!!

:metal:t3:

6 Likes

Honestly… I would let it devour an entire plant or two in exchange for not carrying a mite or thripes inside… hahahah

5 Likes