Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

I don’t know, Taco has a bit of a guilty look to him!:rofl:
But how can you stay mad at any of those cuties @Longtooth ? Best of luck with the rest of your run!!
:v::canada:

10 Likes

At least they have some shame about it lol. My resident plant eater feels only pride when he eats ganja plants. You can see the desire in his eyes.

30 Likes

Smells of tennis balls?
…hmmmm…

7 Likes

Really whoever did it is helping with stress testing! Should get an extra treat :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I totally agree. There was a lack of good gardening discipline. I will do better.

2 Likes

Yes they should be fine. The most chewed plant(s) still has the center growing tip(s) so that’s good.

Totally true, just as dogs get jealous of (human) babies, the plants getting your attention can piss off the dogs.

Agree! Dogs are (usually) angels wrapped in fur. Now you know what they are capable of.
I have to keep plants out of reach. My dog also is a weed nibbler.
Dogs do love stinky things!

Don’t beat yourself up, it’s a lesson we all learn.
I grew cannabis around dogs for 25 years before getting a certain dog that chewed cannabis plants.
Just be glad cannabis is only a minor irritant (due to the tiny leaf hairs) and not toxic to pets like many common garden plants.

The ganja muncher:

21 Likes

There’s no need to be so hard about it… one or two leaves wouldn’t hurt if it weren’t the only ones she has :joy:. The issue of “contamination” is particular to me but it can also be an issue for those who have outdoor plants at home, in a large garden, etc. We always wonder what it was like for a micro insect to get to your plants, but in reality, most of the time we carry them there on our clothes, etc… I’m methodical with cleaning, you know… no I wish no one was like that, it’s almost a psychosis. You are doing well and I put my hand on the fire that your pet didn’t do anything too much and everything will go well!

5 Likes

I feel your pain! My 9 month old cane corso ate a solid third of my prescription for Health Canada to grow 🤦🤦🤦

8 Likes

great intro! i am really digging this! :seedling: :green_heart: :sun_with_face: :wink:

just got caught up.

WOW! they say good things happen in 3’s. three sets in Gemini of twins. you got a “special” grow going on with this for sure. plants looking good will be tagging along. enjoy your grow!

9 Likes

Monday update.

They seem to be coming back nicely from the dog-trauma.

-Will be moving them to the 5x5 this week.

36 Likes

Looking very healthy for just being dog food.

14 Likes

The group moved on to the 5x5 today. Coming along…

Twins are still kicking, maybe even benefitting from the dog-mauling of their siblings in some cases. (?)

Seems like maybe they’re able to get a little better shot at catching up and competing as the others negotiate the recovery cycle.

33 Likes

Kids coming along…. It’s been hot but they’re grooving atm.

Variegation on number 6? (One of the twins)

46 Likes

Wow they’re exploding in size! Looking like your off to a great start

5 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

Damn… u got the room with that tent @Longtooth
Me over here with my little 4x4 lol

2 Likes

Hell yeah. They look quite happy!

4 Likes

That’s crazy growth in 4 days, right on!! Looking awesome :grin::ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve up-potted the kids to their final homes.

A few were showing some signs of deficiencies.

Number 2 in the back right corner being the worst among them. But not too bad.

The twins are fine but as predicted, in almost every case one is dominant and the other diminished

So far I’ve only fed them with 3-parts FF Big Bloom and 1-part FF Holy Mackerel.

Running them in FF Coco-Loco under 70% illumination from Mars Hydro FC-6500 @ 18/6 w/ supplemental uv/ir @ 15-minutes with lights on and 15-minutes at lights off.

Will likely let them gain a bit of height and veg a bit longer and move them to 12/12 in 2-3 weeks.

35 Likes

They’re trucking along! Looking great :+1:

4 Likes