Citrus Freeze by LEDSeedz or How I Learned To Start Growing and Lower the Light! 🔥

I need some edification kind sir. Why “hempys”? I am familiar with them but never tried it. Is there a good hempy thread?
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

For me, hempys because the bottom is a nice perlite reservoir that can hold extra water for the roots to leach from if the coir gets dry…

I just kinda looked around and found an easy way to do one and test it out, so i can’t really point you to a specific thread…

3 Likes

Do you water from top or bottom @toastyjakes?

2 Likes

I water from the top… there is about 2.5 inches of perlite in the bottom and a 1/4" hole at perlite too level…

Everytime i water, I water until the coco is wet and run off comes out of the hole above the perlite… when it stops, you then have a fully watered plant in coco with a feed reservoir in the perlite to wick into the lower coco and keep the roots in the perlite happy

8 Likes

Aaahhh yes it’s coming back. I remembered a hole being somewhere. Thanks bro!

2 Likes

What size pot are these hempys? @toastyjakes

2 Likes

2 gal plastic planters … I dig them over fabric for root growth

4 Likes

Some Trichome shots!

17 Likes

Nice cones!. I’m flipping four of the freezes into flower tonight. Mine are in 3.5gal plastic pots. I’m with u on plastic over fiber pots. Up until a few months ago I used fiber pots. Switched to plastic and can see noticeable change in plant size. Fiber pots just don’t stay moist enough for me. Glad to see the freeze are frosty and worth the time.

4 Likes

That they are sir!

Alot, If not all, @LED_Seedz strains get frosty early

5 Likes

Yeah I like his gear. All of his stuff that I’ve grown and seen grown usually turns out nice.

3 Likes

Day 42 Flower shots

17 Likes

Yum. Nuff said…

5 Likes

January 30, 2018 - Day 44 Flower

16 Likes

7 Likes

I know right!!

By far the best looking plant I’ve ever grown!

I know I say that alot, but @LED_Seedz should know that the reason I advance myself personally as a grower and the equipment I have, is to grow the frost covered strains I’m lucky enough to get from him to their full capacity…

true I’ve had my ups and downs in the grow circuit but as @Jellypowered (who has been the best of friends to me) pointed out, when your life is out of order, everything else will suffer, and it brings me back to an old saying I heard once that went “cluttered mind, cluttered house” …

i never really thought about it til recently as my life has gotten a little more on track and I’ve started to see my grows benefit from it, almost like they know I’m happy so they try to keep me that way by looking amazing and that makes me happy and thus continues the cycle lol bit i have to give it up to my brothers in arms @ReikoX @Mr.Sparkle @TheJanitor @DavesNotHere @Pedro_Bann and @Roux who have been there to keep me attempting my best and not making fun of my as too bad along the way

16 Likes

eat a cheeseburger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

12/12 citrus freeze… ran about 75 days… coming down tonight

15 Likes

Done

17 Likes

Boy the girls really seem to be getting nice and chunky looking great!

2 Likes