Citrus Freeze by LEDSeedz or How I Learned To Start Growing and Lower the Light! šŸ”„

And in a beer mug to boot ! Looks like a nice 10-12 gram harvest ? What kind of weight maybe Iā€™m way off at that guess ,great looking plant and extremely frosty !

4 Likes

Probably between 10 and 14 but sheā€™s a rock so who knows lol

5 Likes

Bodacious buds! Enjoy! peace

4 Likes

Very nice work @toastyjakes, I can only hope some of my cups turn out as well.

4 Likes

What light were you vegging on and how far?
I mean the one in the beginningā€¦ that got trained. Looks really compact grow.

4 Likes

That is one massive cola comin out of that tiny little cup @toastyjakes, well done brother.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a screw in array believe it or notā€¦ a bout 215w of boom juice from day one at maybe 5in above the top

5 Likes

Man those turned out great. Do they still smell like puke pickles?? I will have a full tent of them buds before long.

3 Likes

Lol not as badly but it is definitely a different indescribable aroma haha but itā€™s a good puke smell lol like how the bathroom smells after you throw up 3 gallons of a berry margarita haha

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an endorsement if I ever heard one.
:astonished:

lol

9 Likes

True itā€™s not the best smell but itā€™s unique and thatā€™s why i like it, you know Iā€™m not beating on your genetics lol

4 Likes

Proud father moment. You are my favorite son named @toastyjakes.

3 Likes

Hahahahaā€¦

I got a daddyā€¦ and heā€™s jelly filled lol

5 Likes

You can be my grow step mom though!

4 Likes

I know when Iā€™m not wanted.

2 Likes

So Iā€™v been trying to follow along but Iā€™m just amazed at that nice single cola in that little cup as there is very little side branching going on were those like started on a 12/12 light schedule then?

3 Likes

They wereā€¦ the two that stayed in the solo cups were a 12/12 comp with Colonoscopy and were on 12 hours the whole time, one finished pretty quick and the other still has about as long as the big hempy oneā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve actually been getting really good at the solo cup plantsā€¦ they are just constantly thirsty

3 Likes

Soooo, if a person such as myself were to looking at getting better cola formation with really shitty Chinese burple lights would it be better starting seed this way or do you think it would make a difference one way or other? Cause mine right now are really short compact and bushy but if Iā€™d were to put them in 12/12 right now Iā€™d believe all Iā€™d get is larf over the entire plant! Thoughts ?

3 Likes

Iā€™d think it would have to do with surface area and light penetration wondering if one could get better bud by just alternating light schedule?

2 Likes