Citrus Freeze by LEDSeedz or How I Learned To Start Growing and Lower the Light! 🔥

Day 49

13 Likes

14 Likes

:fire:

16 Likes

We trim our buds a lot differently to our USA family mate. Mine look like yours. Barely any leaf matter left at all. :+1:

9 Likes

They call it a manicure I think bro. Not my fault I know what I like smoking :joy:

4 Likes

It’s the one time I’d say I had a little OCD :rofl:if I’m doing time in trim jail I best make it worth my time :+1:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ok then… American trimmed citrus freeze lol

13 Likes

Now we’re talking sugar tits. Those the nugs to post :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Touche :rofl:I take it back :+1:

6 Likes

My mantra when trimming…If it has frost, it stays. No one sees it but I, no one smokes it except ms. oleskool and I. Beautiful trim jobs all!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Same here. The only people who ever smoke what I grow live in this house, and none of us care to put in more work than what’s needed to remove the non-frosty bits. I honestly just can’t be bothered to care about getting that manicured look, and you can’t convince me that we’re missing out in any way :wink:

8 Likes

Now that’s oleskool my man!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Great job all the way around. Funny I made this one several years back and it was cool to see several knock it out of the park years later.

Hope you all enjoy!

11 Likes

Very nice toasty…

Haha…Pickled Puke…I still think I would rather PP, over cat piss…I find, that the nastier it smells, the higher I get.

3 Likes

Very nice Mano…Very nice.

2 Likes

Very cool grow. Very bushy plant

4 Likes