Citrus Freeze by LEDSeedz or How I Learned To Start Growing and Lower the Light! 🔥

They look wicked mate. They have some fat colas.
Hopefully when I eventually grow up I’ll be able to grow as well as that. :v:

4 Likes

Fuckoff Peter pan you’ll never grow up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And it’s all about genetics mate only consistent :fire: I’ve put out is LED Seeds :wink:

7 Likes

For sure this!!! I’ve ran other things but @LED_Seedz put some great genes in the ether and they consistently produce fire

5 Likes

Yeah I love the look of every one of his strains mate and I’d love to give them a run at some point but until I have more room or a bigger growing environment I’m forced to make sure at least half of each batch of seeds I plant are feminized. But saying that this grow I’m nearing the end of only one seed was feminized. Out of 5 different reg seeds I only had one male so…

3 Likes

Well done my friend! Those are spectacular. Gotta get me some. Much respect bro

4 Likes

Day 43

12 Likes

7 Likes

Day 45
Tomorrow they begin :dragon: force flush

8 Likes

Looking soooooo yummy

I force flushed mine from there too… Last 10 days or so

2 Likes

I might go a week more than you myself. No other reason than it will tie in with drying time and rosin press delivery. I’d like all those to come together with perfect time frames.

Canopy shot

8 Likes

Pretty …

Once I get my growing style down I’ll net a couple plants… that canopy though

3 Likes

Are those SolStrips? very nice bro!
:relaxed:

3 Likes

It’s a light I cobbled together out of some table saw legs. A few leftover solstrips and 2 x clu038 COBs. 300w would be what it’s marketed at. But my actual output is probably a generous 250w the Chinese strip driver.
And thank you brother. Starting to get decent results now

5 Likes

Good Job on the light man! I wish I could cobble!
:cry:

3 Likes

That’s a better image to give an idea from when I made it. Think I spent around £23 and the rest I had lying about :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@toastyjakes,
Excellent grow and most excellent photos!
What kind of camera?

4 Likes

Lol that would be my Motorola Z3play

Just my phone and good angles and light

4 Likes

Really nice plant, well done. This strain looks so good, consistent and FAT :pig2: lol

5 Likes

Day 46 lights out shot of the canopy

13 Likes

Oooooo!!

I just cut mine off the stems today and getting ready to jar … 106g so we’ll call it at 3.75oz

11 Likes