Class for smart people who wanna do stupid stuff

Quick shout out to the crack head who left a target shopping cart in my backyard. Made hauling the plants out easier

14 Likes

Fuck if this isn’t every project I try to do. End up with a half assed kind of decent thing at the end, lol. Mine would include things like “two screws is fine” and “go buy more material because you’re incapable of estimating what you have and/or need”. This was a great chuckle man. Definitely following.

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/Y1DHYnsv6Gc

Tbh I got some really chill vibes going on fhe road almost alone out in the flatlands with some happy tunes

8 Likes

A fellow uhauler

5 Likes

Step 4 -

15 Likes

In my defense this is my last chance to eat for the next 12 hours likely as our new house has no appliances yet

8 Likes

10 of 10 would “do” this Denny’s waitress.

The rare 2am Monday morning overly hot Denny’s waitress should be a final stage Pokemon.

7 Likes

Right on, Denny’s.

5 Likes

Step 5, take a fat dab out your edabber outside of dennys and eat a ridiculous amount of pork after.

3 Likes

Step 6 - give the hot Denny’s waitress a good tip because even though youre married you can still dream a little…

7 Likes

Step 7 - smoke some this chronic and evade the staties

10 Likes

another reason I’m moving out here. I’m 5 miles deeper than where I took this picture at on this creepy ass backroad.

8 Likes

Well I as well feel like I could teach a unit or two of the Class for smart people who wanna do stupid stuff.

Good luck bud, hope all is as smooth sailing as stupid stuff can provide! :laughing::+1:

5 Likes

I feel like this is a Farmers Commercial and everyone is saying weve covered it. LOL

Thank you for the wild ride!

4 Likes

Being stupid is sometimes so much faster than planning, seen people plan for ages and never start.
I stopped “planning” in my 20s when it took 20min to pick out what ice cream I wanted to buy.
Will you be needing a large rifle for the wildlife?

2 Likes

Let me know when you buy the uhaul that’s been in a field for a decade, load all your plants and grow up…plus your family, then move over 700 miles and 6 states away to property you never seen before…then we can talk :rofl:
Have the squatters arrested and removed, and then have to shoot one meth head, and have the cops finish him off…all the while everyone screaming he was not armed. (Um, gee, he sure was armed when he pointed that gun at me and took a shot, and I returned fire…but I did not miss)
Now, that’s an adventure :+1::rofl:

And let’s not forget about the loaded up uhaul…lmao All sitting there while this all goes down. Good times.

Ah yes, buying a section 8 welfare trailer park and clearing it out for our own personal property… definitely good times indeed👍

17 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

I’m sure you stopped at Denny’s and got blazed lol, you’re a maniac dude! Also are you watching tv while driving that thing??

5 Likes

Are you watching me over the weekends? I nearly crushed two of my flowering plants because I was too lazy to move the plants out of my cabinet I was renovating. After swearing and busting my ass for a few hours to get the shelves reconfigured, they all collapsed because Ikea furniture is trash.

I ended up making a second run to the hardware store to get some stand alone storage shelves cause fuck it.

Ain’t this the truth. Success is built on a foundation of failures, the planning just makes it more efficient. You still gotta go out and make some mistakes!

I’m in attendance for this class, looking forward to hearing about the unloading!

8 Likes

Congrats on the new digs, @HandBanana. That sounds lovely.

First thing we noticed when moving from the city was the ‘quiet’ … the beautiful and peaceful quiet.

And, our furniture shrunk :laughing:

7 Likes