Class for smart people who wanna do stupid stuff

The property is still available the craziest part of it is that they all have there own septics so someone dumped a shit ton of money into the property at some point but all the trailers are 70-80s single wides and the creek horseshoes around all of it

1 Like

Ya…we have several septics and Wells on ours. They had over 40 trailers on it. Had 8 left when we bought it. Slowly getting them out of here.

1 Like

I remember telling the woman that the pads would make great bases for hoop houses

1 Like

I knew what we were buying, though I did not expect to have to someone in the process. Thank God the state I am in believes in one protecting themselves and their property.
But it’s been a helluva an adventure :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yeah 80 section 8 trailers sounds like Dixie country :joy: also sounds like one hell of a deposit to the bank every month

2 Likes

Shit…if you can get the welfare crowd to actually pay their rent on time, we may have considered renting a couple out. But, we decided that a: we did not want to deal with people as land Lords, and B: we did not want to deal with what section 8 and welfare brings with it. So it was a quick conversation…haha

1 Like

Heat. Atomizer are not meant to run more than 15 minutes per hour

1 Like

ok but i thought about it if you ran the one i have steady you would make alot of mist. do you lose much water from the res? @HandBanana

You can it just depends. I ran 3 atomizer spread out equally under my root tray, 1 minute each, would be fine in res for 4-5 days

You can also buy buyou(no idea if I spelled that right) to float them in a higher res

thanks dont know the name but have seen floats for them, thanks again man!

I’ve seen a couple like this, but could you please point me to this thread friend?

Outlaws thread or fog thread?

1 Like

Outlaws thread.

@Badger. This what you were looking for?

2 Likes

Maybe, I’ll look later buddy, thanks!!!

1 Like

Thank you sir. That’s what I was referring to. To this day that’s the most impressive private indoor grow I’ve seen.

4 Likes

I agree. Blew me away the first time I read his thread.

4 Likes

This is what i live for! Any info or help needed feel free to contact me. Just to let you know i think it takes longer to harvest than veg lol. I still have plants hanging and already 2 weeks away from new harvest, doing 1 every 2 weeks through june. Haven’t been on here much since harvest / processing but trying my best!

1 Like

You have absolute permission to copy me and ill even help you with any tech you want or lessons learned through error on my expense.

1 Like