Class for smart people who wanna do stupid stuff

Yeah, unless you need it cheap and aesthetically pleasing, IKEA sucks. Shelves I’d have built myself. Depending, can’t beat those lightweight steel ones as far as portability.

2 Likes

Nah, if I wanted to hang the shelves myself it would have required all kinds of re-enforcement and construction that’s outside the scope of the purpose of the cabinet.

I’d basically have to rebuild the cabinet using real wood instead of the cardboard shit Ikea used in the cab I picked. A $60 steel shelf was cheaper and faster.

2 Likes

No tv just an iPad for tunes. Yes to stopping at Denny’s and smoking a fatty. The smell was surprisingly minimal and the area is quite desolate. Plus i figured if I do get pulled over, probably fucked may as well as stay high

5 Likes

Let’s take a moment to appreciate the size of this tree (if visible)

7 Likes

When I figured it didn’t really matter if I’m actually high or not, if I get pulled over and tested there’s no way I can pass any test, I mean, aside from sobriety test. So wtf difference does it matter if I smoke before I left or last night.

Eh, I feel obliged to say don’t drive stoned but… I medicate lightly during the day, and I drive all the time. I’d rather drive high than drunk.

3 Likes

11 Likes

New buildings to grow in

12 Likes

Nice looking spot! I used to smoke and drive a bit when I was younger but I’m too paro now, especially with a bunch of plants in a U-Haul lol

1 Like

That’s a big tree.

1 Like

Congratulations on your new pad, love the large yard with very mature trees. Depending on the temperature where you are, that shed should churn out some nice things.

1 Like

Been busy trying to bust this out.
So far I lost 1 plant (fully) in transit. A couple broken branches on others but nothing catastrophic. I have a 2 car garage and a small storage shed. For now I hace them in the small shed with a portable AC and the plants all facing a large South looking window. Will this make due til i get the larger area setup?

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

I think now is the time to start looking less like ‘the profile’ & be Ned Flanders. Jus sayin.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Ah this was a good read, :smile: thanks!

Glad you got everything safely moved without issue! Definitely seemed a bit risky there at times :sweat_smile:

1 Like

your there it worked out so glad, moving is always considered very stressful, so might be safety meeting time!!!

Idk how I missed this post :sweat:
How long you think till the larger area setup? Should be fine but if you’re in flower you’ll at least wanna get on the lights asap or maybe do some outside time if possible? Guess it might depend on the windows and how much light they’re getting through the day… Sucks on losing 1 plant, but still a successful trip for sure. Little creepy though not gonna lie :smile:

Ok lads now we’re rocking out with our stalks out. Other than the one lost soldier, all seems to be well. It dipped down in temps last night to mid 40s which is around 30 degrees cooler than these ladies have ever experienced. Seem to have took it in stride tho and I hope to see some interesting colors come out.

Just a couple pictures of the shed and the garage. Garage is large enough to hold two cars, hoping to have it modified and ready to roll within the next two months. After this harvest in the shed I don’t have anything growing but 5 established clones anyways. Really broke my heart to disrupt my perpetual I worked so hard on but that’s how it goes I guess.

Looking for some input and ideas here. I’d really like to make this a hybrid grow in terms of lighting. This home has a potential solar score of 92% so I definitely wanna get the sun involved one way or another. In this garage I’d like to run an 8 plant flower room LST/SCROG in one half and an 8 plant veg in the other. Also in the veg room since I’ll have some extra space, likely another 6-10 2week veg SOG grows that I will likely flower in the smaller shed.

I’d like:
put openings across the entire garage roof to allow sunlight in 24/7/365 (my locale is the Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana tristate so we have real winters)

Have the potential to implement some solar power at some point.

Keep odor down.

Stay in hydroponics or a coco coir type of soil/hydro grow

Seal the garage but also to seal the flower room as tight as possible to try to put in a co2 system for just its side.

How feasible are some of these things? What am I not thinking about or factoring in here?

3 Likes

Ned died and homer is still out foolin tho :wink:

1 Like

I think its highly do-able. I hear yah on the perpetual, I live in a flood area, in the spring have to tear it down restart. but it does give me a chance to deep clean the room

1 Like