Class for smart people who wanna do stupid stuff

I’m considering copycatting the setup @outlaw uses to grow them 5 pound one plant monsters and run a 60 day perpetual instead of my previous 30-35 days

2 Likes

I will have to check out his setup, new here again. I didnt have any coaching on the perpetual, but heaven knows i coulda used it lol. I try to use 8 week strains or less but something always happens lol. Just had a
pheno take 13 weeks the rest were done at 9 keeps things interesting.

1 Like

Same here. I rreally just winged it. Technically I had a perpetual SOG grow with a couple large scrog plants that were originally mothers in between. So one 35 day cycle id have just the sog harvest, next 35 days I’d end up with a SOG and two weeks later a scrog. The biggest hurdle imo was getting the clones rooted in a timely manner. I will say switching from SCROG to SOG made my life so much easier. It hurt my weight but it balanced out by shortening my days.

Man I fit like 7 purple kush clones( that were adults almost done flowering) onto a Toyota Supra. With 3 people and a dog. Ha ha! Good thing we only had to go a few blocks. We did it in the afternoon cuz we didn’t want to risk doing it at night when it’s just us and the cops out on the roads. Crazy. Those plants stunk to high heavens! When we were harvesting the college kids all the way down the block came and knocked on my door and said they sniffed me out and would like to buy some. Lol. I love your sarcasm bro!

1 Like

If you want to put in a sunroof and insulate from cold winter , that will take some thinking.
Maybe a roof of PMMA on top of the grows with a sliding wood/insulation layer, although sunroof does suck for stealth.
Only summer grows? Sun roof would preclude covering roof with solar panels yes?
Winter grows would need some proper insulation.

Always had a dream of putting u pa large parabolic solar mirror that focuses the light into a bunch of optical glass fiber, run those to the grow, get free light :grin:

4 Likes

I run 4 in veg every 4-5 weeks ,well try, then my flower tent is about full with 8 plants every month. I had to restart in spring, and my first run was for seeds, I just guess i picked bad genetics. Gonna cut down to 2 or 3 a month. I have never done sog, have done scrog alot, was thinking of doing sog with Blue dream clones in solo cups…but dont want to have to tend them that much, maybe 1 gals there still water everyday…what yah all think? I plan on 14 days for clones and a bit longer for seed. I just took out clones and trans planted them after ten days but i planned on 14. I use a oxy cloner , and think if I added a bit more o2 I could plan on ten days get then in 7-8. But I try to be patient.

1 Like

Instead of using dwc in your cloner, use ultrasonic vaporizer discs (foggers) sitting into the nutrient solution, set with their own intermittent timers to go off 1 minute for every 6 minutes of time. I’ve seen roots in under 5 days with these on several occasions

1 Like

So one timer goes off minute 1 of 6, next timer goes off minute 3 of 6, etc etc

1 Like

I actually have one, just have not set it up for that, I use it as a emergency humidifier, its dryer here. But I will try that next clone run thanks. I did buy it to make a cloner in the first place. Thanks, I kinda forgot about it till you brought it up lol. I will get another and try that.

do you only run 1 min because of heat or? , thought mine was a cool mist @HandBanana

hours later it dawns on him…its so you dont run outa water…

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: you ain’t seen nothing yet

Hard to beat that cloner. Been using one for years. Roots in 5 days, sometimes less. Rarely lose a clone in it.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::unamused::joy::unamused::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::unamused::joy::unamused::rofl: me and the woman almost made that same decision last year 10 acres a barn 3 houses and 7 trailers…it was my Hoosier dream property unfortunately it had a creek that flooded out the houses every couple years :unamused: so it was a no go

2 Likes

We flood on occasion also, hence why I simply built raised floors. Water in, water out. No issues​:+1::+1: we have 2 creeks that run thru our property. We got 10 acres and a 5000 square foot dump I am rebuilding for less than 20 grand.
Best thing we ever did was move here.

3 Likes

The property is still available the craziest part of it is that they all have there own septics so someone dumped a shit ton of money into the property at some point but all the trailers are 70-80s single wides and the creek horseshoes around all of it

1 Like

Ya…we have several septics and Wells on ours. They had over 40 trailers on it. Had 8 left when we bought it. Slowly getting them out of here.

1 Like

I remember telling the woman that the pads would make great bases for hoop houses

1 Like

I knew what we were buying, though I did not expect to have to someone in the process. Thank God the state I am in believes in one protecting themselves and their property.
But it’s been a helluva an adventure :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yeah 80 section 8 trailers sounds like Dixie country :joy: also sounds like one hell of a deposit to the bank every month

2 Likes