Clone only strains

Hi @sirtween,

Thanks for your comment, I confused that it was claimed by Serious crew but the actual comment was from a senior member in another forum. Hope this can be a good information to you.

However, around 2010 some growers said that they found Cherry pheno or similar thing from Nirvana’s Ak48. Some people assume that Ak48 is old Ak47 F2 or F3.
One Love

3 Likes

I’m getting a little off topic here but with all the cherry talk, I was wondering if anybody has grown out king tut? I’ve been told it’s an ak47 backcross but the one I did was incredibly fruity.

1 Like

since moving to where I’m at I haven’t done a seed run I’ve got 2 dispensaries close by one carries darkheart nursery clones the other carries kingklonebrand clones

2 Likes

Arcadia clones don’t know if they grow as large as reg seeds.:art:

Cherry AK is not a myth… I’ve had it

Smells of puke and cherries

Whether or not it’s an outcross or a rogue AK pheno, I don’t know. But it certainly exists… as a clone

5 Likes

Hi @Swampthing,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

sounds really interesting haha
Was there any difference about high between Ak47 and Cherry Ak47? Just got a curious as a person who didn’t have a chance to take a puff of Cherry Ak…
One Love

2 Likes

That’s a good question as I know there can be a few different AK varietals depending on what seed company they came from… and even then, from year to year they differ. I know older Serious Seed stock is generally regarded as better bc evidently Simon lost some parental stock but I’m not 100% on al that

2 Likes

G13 an original clone created in a united states laboratory.
(mississippi)
pure afghani
originated by the us government.

4 Likes

Hi @shroomgod,

Thanks for sharing the information.
I thought G13 is Afghaan/Hawaii but it is just an assumption from reading about G13 and Afghaan/Hawaii from Mr. Nice seeds and Soma seeds.
One love

3 Likes

after seeing the “weed” the government facilities put out i have serious doubts as to the origination story of g13. may just be me but im very skeptical.

8 Likes

No one knows for sure. There are many legends as to what it really is which certainly adds to the hype to make it more than it is for sure.
:wink:

5 Likes

Surprisingly they have the crappiest of the crap to fire of the fire. A lot of the crap is outside, most of the good is inside

1 Like

Simon of serious sais some years ago that the pheno cherry sort by 1 for 100seed.
Ak48 by nirvana sounds to be an old selection of ak47 and you could find the cherry pheno but i don’t know the rate.

I just receive the sweet pink grapefruit clone only, can’t wait to flower and work with.

4 Likes

I had that infamous pheno of 47 in my hands in 2004 after receiving 3 cuts by standard mail from a well-known (back then) OG 1.0 user…2 rooted so one went as mom and one straight to veg/flowering.
To me it reeked of rotten meat … I honestly never understood all the hype… Was pretty disgusting even during flowering
I ended up keeping the mother just for the “elite” status but never flowered any clone again …
The plant I regret less having lost…
Ds

3 Likes

A few UK strains pop to mind.

G3- was a killer cut from back in the day from Birmingham. 7 weeks to flower and would melt your face off.

Blues/Livers would be another. I believe it also originated from the Exodus collective. Had a different taste to cheese or psychosis.

3 Likes

Yep for me the blues taste stronger and i prefer it. Better prod and more vigorous

1 Like

Man that was a favorite… what I would give for that cut

1 Like

Skunkman confirmed on icmag that G13 did not come from the Mississippi laboratory

He has been there and everything they run there is trash.

1 Like

isn’t there a super silver haze cut? I cant remember which one

1 Like

@corners There are several. “oldsog cut”, finishes really fast for SSH. Probably the one you’re most likely to encounter in the US. “Shantibaba’s cut”, more classic SSH longer-flowering hazy plant. “Core cut”, over in Europe, never worked with it but it seems really popular over there. People also say the “Amnesia cut” over in Europe is a SSH cut, but I’ve never worked with it either.

5 Likes