Clone only strains

@swampthing could you add Sundae Driver to this list please. A friend in Cali says this is VERY popular on the coast. SwmapBoySeeds was the breeder and it is being used to breed several other strains. AFAICT no one has this strain for sale via seed. CloneBros in California has it.

2 Likes

Sundae Driver #19 i believe

2 Likes

GMO

9 Likes

One of if not the fastest rooting clone onlys I’ve ran. Awesome growth too

4 Likes

Sundae driver is not clone only. The seed we’re made by Cannarado by reversing grape pie to fruity pebbles OG. Some people still have the seeds.

7 Likes

I see everything except Sundae Driver for sale. And as mentioned above it is a specific pheno #19 Now you likely get that one in a breeder fem pack. Lucky enough in a reg? doubt it. Adn further that is the breeder afaict and it is not listed though the link says 6 fem I don’t see where to order.

If I put one up here suffice to say I already know where it came from.

4 Likes

HP-13 is the only clone only strain I personally know of…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well done sir I greatly appreciate the preservation of this knowledge

1 Like

(original) blues/livers = cheese x blueberry (from sheffield/UK) :wink:

7 Likes

Is it just me, or are they cut only because they lazy orrrr

1 Like

Saw the ohio deathstar on that list of clone only? I haven’t heard or seen this cut in many yrs so if there is someone that has this cut it would be amazing!!!

4 Likes

Every cannabis plant is technically clone only.

Sure u can get similar phenos but even an IBl each plant is an individual.

3 Likes

I take “clone only” to mean a) desirable traits haven’t bred through with a number of males (lots of recessive alleles, probably), b) it doesn’t self into a satisfactory configuration and c) it is an outlier among its siblings (if there are any) and ancestors. Exemplars of strains we refer to as IBL tend to fail the third test, by definition.

6 Likes

Anyone have a updated list

1 Like

I pop some seeds, I find something special, i flower it and test it, everyone loves it, there’s your clone. There’s no rules per say.

1 Like

I’ve also been there, as I went to school there in Oxford for a bit. They do have a few very killer lines. Especially afghanis and Iraqis that were acquired during the war on terror. They mainly grow shit that they confiscate in the US to get an idea of what the potency is on the street. But it’s a terrible system bc some are grown inside and some outside… and obviously they’ll vary phenotypically from some brick weed that was grown in poor soil and pollenated vs growing it there fertilized etc.

Anyway, inside they grow in rock wool and do have some fairly super dank varietals

3 Likes

Hahah i always love telling people about the farm in Mississippi, where they only employ foreign workers and have high security fences
The weed is definitely crap, idk if it’s growing practices or what, here’s an article from a smoker of it. I believe he wrote a book as well? Not too sure about that

Does anyone know anything about the wheel chair cut? Had it once years ago and its been a holy grail for me since then.

2 Likes

Hey @HazelHank , you must be Canadian. Back when I was in highschool, the RCMP issued a warning about a batch of Herb that was so potent, it could render you incapacitated, so naturally everyone wanted it and started asking for that weed that puts you in a wheelchair. I think that’s what the beasters from BC where called, when they first started replacing the imported brick weed, common at that time.(eighties for me)
So wheelchair weed became a catch all name for the new, potent, indoor hydroponic herb that looked so different from the brown brickweed and got you high AF. All good indoor was called “wheelchair weed” around my area.
:grin::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

My only experience with the strain or cut that i know as wheel chair was july 1 2010. All i know is that it originated from colorado most likely near Breckenridge area.