Clone Wars 12

Perusing the clone listings on Strainly these three jumped out at me:

Maybe I’m just an old man but do people actually pay this much for cuts? Who are these people and how much can I sell them? These guys can ask whatever they want but it seems crazy to me.

I know they have feedback but I would put way more faith in anyone on OG.

5 Likes

It’s f@&n crazy what they want for a cut
I would never pay that kind of $

3 Likes

Yeah just bc they ask that much doesnt mean they actuallu get it. But who knows, black market growers needing to cater to their clientele who want the next big thing may look at this as an investment. I wouldn’t want anything to do with it at that price!

3 Likes

I wonder if I could get ONE petal from a leaf for say…$35??? ALL, stay safe and…you got it…be well.

3 Likes

Peace All. Yeah, the Sensi Star is 10,000 and its seeds. Which I think is more of a posturing thing than an actual add. They’re saying “LOOK I GOT ORIGINAL SENSI STAR FOR SALE…oh but UNLESS u got 10k I’m not selling them”. That’s what that says to me. I could be wrong. Maybe some1 has purchased beans for 10k or slightly less from that seller and they have the confidence that it will happen again. But yeah, Strainly definitely has some crazy asking prices from ppl with positive feedback. Ppl will pay for what they desire tho… Stay safe and be well.:fist:t6:
Peace

1 Like

Hmmm I may have to take random cuts, slap a famous name on em and sell them at 500 a piece… prove me wrong bitches

4 Likes

And you can just throw in a bogus genetic profile to add that top-shelf panache’!

4 Likes

That’s insane pricing too rich for my blood.

1 Like

My strains so rare only snoop and Martha Stewart know about it. They keep it secret so they always have “the best”

5 Likes

I use strainly often but money that big you need to be careful man. Email them and talk with them, get pics and all that. Make them explain themselves a bit. It’s easy to be skeptical but it can just as easily be the real deal for sale on strainly.

Pink Box Clones has a lot of dope cuts for cheap.

Real or not, those hyped up garbage aren’t worth the $$$$$.

1 Like

Ppl r paying that every day happily.

To a Big commercial grow a $1000 is fuck all.
Make that back ten fold because custys will pay $80 for an eighth of RUNTZ yo

6 Likes

It may be nothing to a big grower, but I’m still at the…“no I won’t pay you another 1.50 to use my card, cancel my order thank you”…place in life. :rofl::joy:. (this literally just happened over lunch)

6 Likes