Clones from Clonify

They’re looking perky now

5 Likes

I was actually looking into placing an order. thanks for these updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

No later where or who your get stuff from, always check and clean them, even if you don’t go through a full quarantine. In the winter, your the only vector for infestation. But that is pretty much open game during warmer months, your cloths or pets can bring stuff in, or they just fly through an open window.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Triangle Kush originated in FL. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Yes and no. I’ve heard their TK is not legit.

2 Likes

It was named triangle in florida but it was bagseed from humbolt

2 Likes

I was thinking about grabbing the triangle from them and one from sunshine now you make me question clonify , did the person who said it wasn’t legit get it and grow it and have a actual triangle to compare to ?

Humboldt bag seed x Hindu Kush = seeds that would be found and become triangle and the kush that became og kush
What was the Humboldt strain , we will never know for sure

2 Likes

It was in a thread over on RIU. I think the Strainly thread. You could always get it and then post pics and tag folks that.have it. I think a couple of folks here bought a legit one if IRC.

Any time it’s been offered to me I have ended up passing on it.

Do you know if they still make it available , I’d hate to spend money I don’t have to get nothing or a fake, if somebody here knows there’s is legit I have some elites I’d be happy to trade somehow. I’m in the mtns in Cali.

I always heard it was a cultivar called Emerald Triangle that was being grown in FL that was pollinated by an unknown male plant. Stories are funny like that. Regardless of what the true story is, I have Triangle Kush S1s from Caleb that I am currently looking through and the Triangle Kush cut. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Dude the rumor mill man at least its fairly similar… Is say thats a good sign :joy:. Im on the hunt for some good og cuts but i think im just gonna have to deal with seeds for awhile

If you have a legit triangle kush cut you have the sister to the real og kush. The emerald triangle aka crippie was rumored to have been pollinated by a Hindu Kush male of the blue paki variety and both the triangle and kush aka og kush were found in the resulting beans.
Im trying to get a cut of triangle atm but am hearing clonify might not be the best source for a legit cut , everybody says they have it but that everybody else’s is fake. Sounds like the og rabbit hole all over again and I don’t know if I have it in me :joy:

7 Likes

Yeah that’s about right lol

3 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I don’t personally have any reason to hoard or claim anyone else has fake cuts. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

If you can trace your TK cut back to Ricky or Krome then you probably have a legit cut… with so many TK hybrids it would be almost impossible to tell if you have the real deal unless you sourced it years ago and could trace who it was passed from… my black triangle cut could fool most as the legit TK.

5 Likes

seems like a decent website. Not too enthusiastic about the $90 minimum to get anything shipped though.

Yep you nailed it , I’ve grown the white , I have the real og , I want her sister but with the way things are it’s near impossible to be sure, I have a option to get one from the sunshine crew but I also hear things about them so I might just hold off untill I get more info.

2 Likes

I’m looking more into the clone conservatory now, though still waiting for my Flintstones from clonify for Friday… crap my friends wanted to go ice fishing. Prob done by the time for the meet anyway lol.

3 Likes

I was talking with them back and forth about the triangle , I asked about the source and they said they would get back to me , I don’t see me sending them that much for a clone unless they can verify where they got it.

6 Likes