Clones from Clonify

They lost a guy a while ago and they haven’t updated website. They seemed to have lost several strains in the process too. Looking over their current mother list, they didn’t list animal cookies or purple punch. Though they said a few of them are getting grown out and would be available in 6 weeks, others are gone. Insane that they have gone this long…

2 Likes

I see they no longer have them on the menu, When I ordered them back in November an actual person contacted me and sent me a Keap App link to my orders invoice to pay it. I’m very understanding, patient and all, it’s easier to just be real and let people know what’s going on rather than ignoring them. It only takes a few message board bad reviews to miss out on thousands of dollars and hundreds of potential customers as company. These forums or cannabis communities are very United, informative and the info spreads fast to the point of before people pull the trigger on purchasing anything they search this and all the other cannabis communities to see people experience with certain companies/products.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’ve been waiting too long. I just wanted to update they just sent tracking for my recent order. Still no replies to earlier questions, and it technically isn’t shipped yet just label created, but at least the order is moving now. I’m holding out that they’ll make your situation right, @Raquinotj.

3 Likes

I’m glad you’re getting your products and didn’t lose your money. Hopefully mines Is not too far behind.

1 Like

I received my delivery from Clonify today. The 2-day shipping was a nice upgrade from Priority last time. Instead of getting the Purple Punch like I ordered, I got Lava Cake and Sundae Driver. Not sure what to think at this point. Don’t think I’m going to even bother contacting them to set it straight. They are clearly a little disorganized right now. I’m just going to slowly walk away from all this and call it even.

10 Likes

At least you got something, sucks that they sent some consolation prize instead of what you ordered. I guess the Sundae Driver is one of their premium cuts. They ran out of Purple Punch, I ordered that as well. Live and learn, business run out of business and sometimes they have nobody but themselves to blame.

4 Likes

Damn, that’s either a big mix up or an odd way of saving face on an order without communication. you got two clones out of it but Not what you wanted. If/when I get my cut, I’ll send a piece your way.

5 Likes

I have had no dealings with them myself , me being in Canada and all . But my guess is what is happening is most likely what you said. They were not prepared for the demand and are barely running at this point by the seat of their pants.
I can only imagine the numbers of orders and emails and questions they get.
Still doesn’t excuse not replying and certainly doesn’t excuse not even sending what you paid for .

2 Likes

I make no excuses for poor customer service as I insist upon it or I go elsewhere. My guess is with
legalization being so new to Maine they are having trouble just dealing with local demand and its damaging their ability to handle internet sales proficiently.

3 Likes

So I personally made an order through Clonify. I placed my order through their website for 8 Lava Cake clones on January 19th 2021 and paid the invoice the same day.

After waiting 3-4 weeks I contacted clonify (which took 3 days to finally get someone to respond which was through their website chat) and someone told me that because of the cold they had been waiting to ship. This was a Friday and the person told me they’d be sent out the following Monday or Tuesday.

Fast forward to Wednesday. Nothing had been shipped or communicated and so I waited another week. Contacted clonify again on there website chat and Joe replied. I told him everything that’s happened and asked what the issue is and was told they’ve been having a hectic time in general and just let go Mike who I had been communicating with (barely).

Joe sent me a picture of a beautiful clone repotted and told me he was going to overnight ship them out the following day which was a Friday. The weekend went by and I honestly got worried again. Contacted clonify via text on the following monday and was informed they werent able to overnight on the previous Friday, but did ship that monday and sent me tracking information.

I’m at the point of waiting for my order to arrive and plan on updating this post accordingly. Today is march 2nd 2021 . I wont lie over the 5 weeks I’ve waited for my order to ship I was very worried and anxious thinking I was getting scammed. I’m feeling very positive about it now and Joe said he threw in a free Meat Breathe for my trouble!

This is for anyone possibly going through the same turmoil I did. Much love

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow GreenBBG and thanks for posting that update. Some people here have been experiencing similar issues. Hopefully you’ll get your clones and they’ll get their act together. In the meantime make yourself at home and check out all the site has to offer.

Nice, thanks for the updates. I’ve been in sporadic contact with them, waiting for some strains to come back in stock or to be re sourced, they lost one of their main guys that had a lot of their strains. Theve been very busy, and shipping anything through the Midwest has been nearly stopped for almost a month.

1 Like

Is it good to say this is a good source?

Well the website is updated for what they have if they say it’s in stock, and they don’t seem to send random cuts saying it’s another strain. But communication need improvement since they seem to be very busy with putting together a new facility. They also have club members that they have to serve first, and it’s heading into spring now so orders have been pouring in.
Oh, of course, clean and quarantine all plants before you put them into your grow, no matter where they come from!
Plus side, they ship in the US, and it’s cheaper for them to ship it to you than for them to deliver it to me locally :neutral_face:.

Why not find a supplier on Strainly with lots of reviews and be done with it, no issues

4 Likes

There is that, but they are technically local for me. I also see the strainly sellers asking 2-3X the amount for the same cuts I was looking for

2 Likes

PNW strain hunter wants $300 for a cut of Sensi Star!?! 150 for NL#5!?! 100 for cherry pie… wow… a local store sells clones, any clone, for $20 each. I got Sensi Star, and can get cherry pie from them. But no idea about lineage, and PNW doesn’t list it for his NL5 or Sensi Star either. I’ll throw my collection on there for $25 each, 4 for $100 :sweat_smile:. Maybe I should…

4 Likes

Most people charging that much for cuts have vetted cuts and respected people in the community to vouch for their legitimacy.

3 Likes

That a key phrase there, but anyway, Git err Done

2 Likes

Is there anyway to get a DNA test for cannabis? With all this confusion about legit cultivars and what not and there being so much money behind these elite cuts, you’d think it would be pretty common place in the industry.

3 Likes