(Closed) Blue Dream S1 tester seed

If there’s still room, I would love to try these out for you and for me.

1 Like

Ok if you dont mind and i didnt count the peeps if you have room left then yes i would like to as well. but Be Nov. before i can

2 Likes

1 Like

I would like to be added to the list for the blue dream.

1 Like

I would definitely grow some of them out . Please put me down and the plants look great looks like the Santa Cruz cut to me.

2 Likes

I would love to get in on this. Sign me up!

1 Like

I will run them brother. Let me know aboutshipping if you are interested. Thanks in advance.
Cheers

2 Likes

Super rad you’re doing this, infinite respect.

Blue dream is probably one of the best overall cuts floating around, can’t believe more people haven’t selfed her. Someone once described scent as “flowery hobo socks” and I think it’s pretty spot on lol.

Wish I could commit to growing these but other projects beckon.

3 Likes

If you have a spot, I would definitely like to run them.

1 Like

Welcome Fes

1 Like

I have space to test these out for you if you’d like to add me to your list.

1 Like

Alright, I am going to call it there. This filled up way faster than I expected. It’s nice to see people are still interested in something without cookies.

Everyone who expressed interest, please PM me your shipping info.

7 Likes

Shipping info sent,thanks again GH

3 Likes

Nice, just started running SMAN blue dream, halfway on the first run. None of my phenos look like that, one leans a little towards but but :face_with_monocle: . Will be interesting to see what kind of variations the testers get.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon4675195, i have always been a fan of the blue lines.
Cheers

2 Likes

A day late and dollar short, the story of my life… This looks like an interesting, tasty run. I’ll just pull up my chair and enjoy the show. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks again for doing this @anon4675195. Look forward to running these

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome

2 Likes

Pm sent :v::v:

1 Like

Of course, man.

2 Likes