(Closed) Blue Dream S1 tester seed

I will post something when I send them out. I have to buy some envelopes, but I have them in 10 packs now.

3 Likes

Who is SMAN?

1 Like

Awesome GH appreciate your time,effort and kind gesture.I am flipping my one tent to flower tomorrow.When i find my best male and female 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb and my best male and female DragonbloodHashplant i will be doing seed runs of both as well as a bunch of crosses with the OregonHuckleberry , HuckleberryCrackers, SourDieselSnowLotus x BlueComa,SDSL X GodsSpaceNeedle, I will also be starting 4strains reg auto seed runs and as well as making autoflower crosses,i will be doing some crosses of the autos with the MWCB and the DBHP. Be happy to send you a nice collection when its done.

3 Likes

Company who made seeds i bought.

I canā€™t find any info about them. Itā€™s not seedsman, is it?

I think so, thats what the webpage of the shop says, still seedman has 5-6 diffrent makers of blue dream, asked the shop about it, still going back n forth.
Do they make their own seeds?

2 Likes

Aw I missed it o well.

1 Like

I have never grown it outdoors, but it does very well in California outside. Budrot seems to be its worst issue.

4 Likes

Hows it going GH hope all is well and good. any update when your going to be mailing out.Just curious to know,so i know how to split my rooms up.

Cheers
Smkn

2 Likes

I sent everything out today except two people I got an addresses for late.

I packed in a way that let me ship as regular mail in the US and as international large envelopes to everyone else. This was cheap (55 cents and $2.40, respectively). Part of the test will be if all seeds survive shipping (Iā€™m relatively confident they will). They should arrive within a week in the US and maybe a bit longer than that elsewhere.

8 Likes

Oh my bad.

1 Like

I sent you a pm about half an hour ago.
Much appreciated- thanks mate ā€¦
I havenā€™t yet tried any blue dream , so Iā€™ll crack a few when they get to me :+1:.
Happy growing,
Gaz

Awesome thanks GH appreciste your time and generosity.Usually take 7 to 10 days to get to Canada.

soā€¦ I have 100% super embarrassing and disappointing news. I mislabeled the batch of seeds as I dried them in pollen bags, and what I sent out was Dutch Passion Blueberry Regular seeds (OP of a pack, 8 germinated; 6 female, 2 male).

The Blue Dream only made a handful of S1 seeds. I am running it again and will prioritize the list of people here to replace them.

So again these are regular DP Blueberry seeds, not Blue Dream S1. I need to work on my labeling game, and I sincerely apologize for my massive fuck up. Welcome to 2020.

9 Likes

Ok, i have never grown blueberry. Is this the dj short real blueberry that grows with a lot of plants having the crinkly leaves and has a high linalool content? Do you want us to do growlogs on it like you did the blue dream?

1 Like

I have never grown this one other than this seed increase, which wasnā€™t representative of the potential. I have grown a lot of DJ short original stock and have recently become more interested in what some other people have done with his lines. So was planning to run some of these and Blue Bonnett from Texas Resin Company (which I am growing for seed now).

I honestly donā€™t care what you do now. I feel bad I got this mixed up and there is certainly no obligation to even germ them since I unintentionally bait and switched it.

That said, If you want to grow and post still, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

@anon4675195 2020 is a cluster fuck year lol ā€¦ Well i will in turn grow the Blueberry and dust a few of the ladies with Marks 4 auto strains and take the best blueberry male and hit one of my RugburnOG clones and one of My SourTangie clones and we can share the GH 2020 Blue Fuck Up Mix :grin: I can also hit a couple of each auto female with the male blueberry pollen too.

If you need a few bucks for shipping costs let me know bro.Your time and effort are much appreciated.

3 Likes

Dutch Passion list there Blueberry regular seeds as original 70s version.

Dutch Passion Blueberry: one of the most rewarding cannabis strains

Original Blueberry is the flagship strain of the Blue Family. The Blueberry name was chosen because of the blue hues in the flowers and leaves, combined with an incredible aroma which is amazingly close to the smell and taste of real blueberries.

Blueberry was introduced to the Dutch market in 1998 together with Blue Velvet, Blue Moonshine, Flo and Blue Heaven - the other members of the Blue Family. All of them were originally bred by DJ Short and adopted by Dutch Passion in a cooperation with the Canadian breeder.

Although the variety is mostly Indica dominant, just the right amount of Sativa genes gives the high a unique effect. Instead of being devastating, as you might expect with such an Indica dominant strain, the high is clear and euphoric. It provides the user with a long-lasting high which is known to be very pleasant and up-lifting.

3 Likes

OOooohhhh, never grown that one before, bonus!

Iā€™m getting ready to do a Bodhi Space Monkey & Blue Sunshine seed run if anyoneā€™s interested, Iā€™m down to share beans :slight_smile:

Looking for the Purpule Unicorn facepalm

Sorry @anon4675195 didnā€™t mean to hijack ya thread.

7 Likes

Hijack away. I throughly screwed the intent of this thread, so take it wherever you want now.

I have a Purple Unicorn pack waiting to be grown. I think some OG members are growing it currently.

6 Likes