My search for the ultimate hashplant

Hello and good day all ! I’m slowly fine tuning my direction as I generate some momentum,I’ve noticed that I am definitely leaning towards fruity tropical flavors,must possess extreme crippling potency,and be effective to treat various aches and some extreme nerve/bone , joint pain,very much a medical application ,and I do lust after a hash plant to deliver on a few levels,to be discussed and altered along the way,more so a journey than final destination !
Starting with
2 unique Dank Sinatra cuts(f2s,with two separate f3sof these two mothers)
1 Omar Sharif hashplant, would love some info on this,if anyone has anything please chime in or drag a link if you don’t mind ! Hehe
1 Sunshine Daydream, absolutely stunning and delicious ! Very nice for pain ! Covered in trichomes !
1 gg4xzkittlez (f1,with seeds that are f2s so far!), Totally covered in resin,skunky lemonade ! Excellent for nerve pain,for eating,sleep disorders ! Absolutely done in 60 flat !
1 male Dank Sinatra f2 ,used to produce current f3 stock that I’m testing at this moment (very small one female of each) seem to have passed down very solid plants so far ,and am currently preparing for a nice seed run of the Dank Sinatra’s to f3 for the community and for @Sebring as well
I do plan to continue cracking DS seeds and selecting my way through the rest of my f2s ,am looking for as many decent males that I can find and will use for future line work,as well as outcrosses,I find this Dank Sinatra to be a strain of absolute quality and could probably work within for some time
I also plan on running more Sunshine Daydream f2s in search of hash producing cultivars of the highest order !
Sweet tooth on deck
As well as my Omar progeny that are being tested,I believe I have a female in flower that is kicking BNK Terps that I got from @paintedfire420 ! So that’s in the mix now as well,
I have to run for a moment and will stop back a bit later to try to get this off in the right direction !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !
PS,I do have a couple of other things going for potential crosses and directions 4 Sour Bubble (2m&2f),1 Herijuana female ,may have 2 BNKs (females) and 2 males as they produce so much resin ! Yeah !
Peace !

31 Likes

Someone here was growing the Omar sharif maybe last summer? You might find some info if you search the boards.

8 Likes

Yes brother ! That was me ! Same cut ! I do have other seeds to crack ! And will be doing them all together,so that I can get a better look at them and I can compare them with each other !
She’s got a real meaty quality/taste straight out of a smoke house !
They were a paradise seeds promotion,promo only,so I didn’t really put a lot of stock in them,I do believe that they come from the right area, although the timeline may be off a decade or two ! Hehe,get this,all four of her progeny have a serious leathery leaf surface , texture. ! No clones survived the first and only opportunity that I had,so can reveg as per usual.thsy are preggo (the progeny,will be f2s) hehe ,glad you found this, haha relieved a little ,as I appreciate your insight as always brother ! And thank you for all those beans !yeah,! I’ve got some PTK of yours impatiently on deck ! Haha ! A couple started already !
Peace and love all !

10 Likes

:joy: ok I remember someone grew it, because I thought it was pretty interesting. Forgot it was you!

6 Likes

On Deck to search for potential stock
88G13HP x 26(+) @SCJedi, @PlantShepherd, @Barefrog
LDxPTK x16 @lefthandseeds
Dank Sinatra f2 x8 @nube & @cannabissequoia
Dank Sinatra f3 x 40 both #3&#4
Omar Sharif x6 p1 paradise seeds
Omar Sharif x DS f1 x20(+)
Sweet tooth x10 not sure what filial gen from @Howard.Crane s stock
Plan to edit list as things evolve
Peace and love all !
Thank you for all of the kindness and generosity !
Mad Respect !
Stay safe !

22 Likes

Do you have any CBD stuff to play with? :blush:
:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I do have some,I’ve only ever attempted a couple seeds, never able to finish anything,they get pushed back for the THC varieties
Peace and Respect
Edit to keep thread on track, peace

6 Likes

Paintedfires Guava Hash x C99 is a hash monster… 33% return on a rosin press, most i have seen yet

11 Likes

I just pressed the C99 x DocHoliday and it also did over 30% return which is massive…

7 Likes

Nice list. I’m interested to see the results.

4 Likes

FWIW, FTLOB (that’s weird hehe)

You’re probably a better person than me & most of the planet & I wish there were more like you dude. :+1:

Wishin you relief & all the extra toppings :pizza:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Good day all

DS 3 DS (female)on the left ,88ghash leaner, DS male in the middle fruit smelling ghash leaner and DS 4 (female) LA Affie leaner!
The male is in the flower room as of right now ! I do have two very nicely rooted cuts of him and one that is very much taking its time !
The girls have been in for about two weeks already ! yeah !
Peace and love !

7 Likes

Sounds amazing ! And they look and smell phenomenal ! I am definitely interested in any community made f2s of that work
I’ve got one female (BNK) that is crazy in terps and should have some f2s inside(curing atm), which I plan to sift through !
Although I did introduce some Swirski mites back then ,that do eat pollen ,so fingers crossed on the BNKs,I’d sure love to find some guava HP/99s ! F2s to try !
Mad Respect ! Cheers !

5 Likes

Omar Sharif,is a hashplant,was said to be a landrace hashproducer(?) The way it was set up you had to win or for every so much spent you would receive with your order 2 for every 50 euros I believe, Paradise seeds
I have one female at this time,she was hit with the DS male and I have 3 female Omar Sinatra’s that I pollenated with the one male(Omar Sinatra) that looked the best,I did eliminate that male and am excited to see those f2s !
I am planning to hit the original Omar cut with some f3 and f4 Dank Sinatra pollen , and enjoy the difference
I want to see the difference in expression ,to see how they react differently,does it improve the hybrid vigor?as I inbreed the DS line?to pollenate the original Omar,
I do also plan on cracking the rest of the Omar to preserve the original form ,and ultimately line work them as well !
I did notice the cross produced offspring with leathery leaf surfaces , each one of them had it,and I haven’t seen that very often at all
Would like to add that one of the female Omar Sinatra’s smells suspiciously like BNK ! Leads me to believe that I either have a mislabeled BNK or that pollen from one of the male BNK made it to the Omar Sharif original,and in any case she is pollenated with Omar Sinatra f1 dust ! And in the mix !
Cheers

9 Likes

Seen a couple pollen sacks open, should be dumping any day now,I plan on keeping the DS male in the flower room for at least two or three days once he really opens up
Will get some pictures soon of the the main Dank Sinatra’s ! Peace

8 Likes

Dank Sinatra f2 male

10 Likes

Dank Sinatra f2 #3

Dank Sinatra f2 #4

12 Likes

This is from a seed out of DS 3 , however at that time I was sexing a number of plants ,so knowing that the mother possesses some extreme vigor,I think she passed that down as well as some hybrid vigor as this seedling from the start had leaned towards the NL Haze males that were there(no longer have the NL Haze males)

I had to get a shot of this beastly beauty ! WOW just chopped the initial stump ,that I had used to sex her
Peace and respect !

15 Likes

I’ve been doing some thinking about the best way to go about this and I think this should be the last time I will use this Dank Sinatra f2 male,he’s been dumping for close to three days now ,I will let him go for a bit yet, probably toss the cuts and him once finished,was pondering @lefthandseeds two males to each female (?) (From what I understood) and would hate to damage/bottleneck the line
I do have other Dank Sinatra f2s for when I decide to make another batch,and they won’t be the same ! Peace and Mad Respect
I would love to hear from the community !
Cheers !

9 Likes

Pulled the male out last night after a good shake,fan on full ! I believe it’s best to get rid of him,I seem to be having a hard time ,I will be cracking more f2s to procure more males,these have expressed a stunning array of phenotypes,and a pleasure to work/play thru.this male was very nice,will be also nice to find the dankest of the progeny to select for a solid ,potent male to hit things like the Omar for an even more predictable and consistent hybrid with potentially greater expression of vigor,or maybe I’m just real baked and dreaming ! Haha peace and love all, Mad Respect !

6 Likes