**Closed** Seed Run: Hazeman 88g13hp

The eagle has landed. Many thanks to you @SCJedi

11 Likes

Gave a seedling from this run to a buddy and he just sent me this.

33 Likes

Wow, she’s boss! I’m running two of @Barefrog’s version right now and they are a cool plant. I’ll try yours next. It’s my first experience with it. I can see the breeding allure. That one is special looking! Peace.

8 Likes

mmm :drooling_face:
That looks like some 88g13hp to me! I’m sitting on a pack of these I got in trade, hoping to get to them at some point in the next year or so… I wonder how these would do crossed to some G13-Widow :thinking:

8 Likes

I’ve got hazemans 88h13HP, and also a few me nice G13Widow and have been contemplating that same cross.
Too bad I don’t have the room to do it the way I’d want. Basically sprout all the beans and once sexed put all the HP males with the Widow females and the HP female with the widow males in separate areas and doing an open pollination cross.

6 Likes

I have some more of these available to anyone that missed out and is willing to cover the packaging/shipping costs. PM if interested.

21 Likes

Thank you for the pack you sent with the tester seeds!
Now, does anyone know where there’s a pic of the original al G13 in veg or if the original hashplant used? Is anyone trying to isolate a G13 pheno out of crosses? Though there’s no way to make a back cross, it would be an interesting project.

8 Likes

Maybe check the threads from NDNGuy over at icmag and thcfarmer?

6 Likes

Not in veg, but supposedly the original G13 clone…

10 Likes

Looks familiar

14 Likes

Yea, I found that pic too. Beautiful even without HD pics. But need to find a few plants that lean in that direction vs the hasplant or hybrid. I’m dreaming big, but no way can I grow and worth through that many plants to find those. Plus out of one or two packs, what would be the chance of finding a comparable pair… or just fem/self breed one or two females…

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84 88G13HP is your best bet.
Drgreenthumb has G13 S1’s but people say it’s mostly bunk.

2 Likes

I’m hoping so, any idea what generation this run would be?

2 Likes

Is that Alice?

1 Like

That’s Old School Hashplant

4 Likes

Wouldn’t trust that guy with an empty coffee can

2 Likes

Is that what was used to cross the 88g13hp? Though from what I read, the G13 was also supposedly a pure indica.

Most famous cut was the Airborne

1 Like

While on topic with this particular family of strains, has anyone ever heard of a phenotype called “the lizard?” Supposedly if you open pollinate a pack of Sensi hashplant and search through around 100 of them a recessive will pop up. It has no branching, fan leaves are wider than they are tall, and is lime green in color. Just a baseball bat cola, but is crazy potent according to rumor. Of course, it’s been just that… Rumor. Never have seen any pictures or heard reliable references to back it up. I’ve always thought that might a cool project to take a stab at, to try and find out if it’s indeed real.

3 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes I will be making an Oldschool Hashplant increase next round for the Hashplant lovers. Definitely something you wouldn’t want miss out on.

Whoops! I forgot this was Jedi’s thread, hopefully I don’t get chocked with the force for this.

10 Likes