Closest Chem hunt to the "Chem D clone"

@Phil_Bombs Same concept (Folier spray(hand pump) / Atomizer / fogger).
this is the one I use

Cheers!

1 Like

You gotta grab some guerrilla fume from skunk va himself :sunglasses::muscle:.

This looks really exciting though. I love this type of shit :man_dancing::beers:!

2 Likes

Yea thats High on my list too!

2 Likes

Nothing to see here…
In between IPM (athena)treatments,
Sulfur treatment in-between time gone
Just a few waterings…no top dressing yet
Added clones to picture ( thats why it shows more)
Took clones today…
For root riot cubes…
And for aeroponic cloner
Used mammoth “canncontrol” to dip clones for ipm
Used bleach water for snips in between plants cuts
Dipped 45 degree cut clone in Clonex…
Heat mats uder both

9 Likes

I ran the Guerilla Fume’ for better than a year. I’m holding Dog Patch “chemdog x chem d” that I’m looking to start.

Iv got a half pack of Double Krush that a bud says is awesome. And I’ll be visiting SkunkVA in about 30 days! Plan is plenty of beans to mail home and sample a few strains the way it should be grown. See how far off I am… lol.

11 Likes

That’s fucking awesome man. Getting to meet the man, the myth, the legend yourself is truly special :sunglasses::+1:.

3 Likes

Heavy flop with 2.5 ish weeks to go
Margy Dog (cannarado)
Supafly (Duke)
Goodshit (CSI)
Goji OG
Ghost Dawg (707 seedbank)
Chemmy Fkn sours (Thunderfudge)

14 Likes

OMG!!
Love this thread, definitely subbed.
I have a feeling your going to find some mouth watering terps.
Which one you have the most hope for finding a winner?
You ever run the clone?

Where you located?
I have some beans I made in 2011 I can’t get to pop that are reservoir seeds chemdog sour diesel f2 and chemdog sour diesel x og kush (Reserva privada), these were both my 2 favorite strains I’ve grown to date. The chem sour diesel was the most ranked dankest thing I’ve grown I loved it. Soo wish I kept it. The og was just as rank but was that lemon pledge smell and taste with super lung expansion on the inhale.
If I knew someone in Canada that was good a popping old seeds I would gladly give them up for a cut if they find a gem.

5 Likes

welcome @Justblazin , Disabled Vet here so I puddle along. So far Big Bad Wolf 2.0 has produce a realy “garlicky” leaning pheno that showed the Variegation, really finiky

.have another pheno of BBW 2.0 with no leaf variegation that is going in RDWC next.
There is a Chemmy funk coming from the “Chemmy fkn sours”: Dog Patch (lucky dog/skunk va) x Sour Larry bx2
No, I have never ran the clone before. I’m in Tulsa, Oklahoma, zone 7a. Nice your favorites sond fire. Goodluck with finding a Canada growmie, cheers

13 Likes

Hell ya that looks fire!!! Love that garlicky funkyness!!!:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Not sure if your interested in taking in clones but if you are I know a guy on Instagram who sells the chem d along with chem 91. He’s very reputable, has alot of the old elite clone onlys

4 Likes

What a beauty ,I find I keep coming back for a look, would love to hear how she smokes and tastes high type and duration
Peace

1 Like

@Hapi Have you tried C4DD?
Chem D clone x (Chem 4 clone x Chem D ibl).
IMO its you best chance to find a Chem D in seed form. Theres also C4DDD which is a BX2.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

No I havent, looks like its hard to find also, it’s been around since 2013? Any leads. Thanks for chiming in. Cheers

5 Likes

People Under The Stairs (PUTS) breeds with the Chem4DD. Notoriously gassy and chemmy crosses.

3 Likes

Yeah, well u have to know where to look for it :heart:
Lucky for you i know where. They got the F2s also but if you want that chem d, i think this is your best bet.

5 Likes

Nice find!
Hapi

2 Likes

Talk with our very own @VerdantGreen I got a pack of the C4DD and a few other things. He’s a real solid guy. I can vouch for top notch customer service and all around great conversations !

4 Likes

This sounds like a good hunt I hope you find what your looking for. Great lot of strains, I’m sure your gonna find something in there!!

1 Like

Yeah, ive grown alot of @VerdantGreen s cultivar and are very impressed by the job done with them. I can also vouch for him. Lots of fine breeding material coming from his cultivars.

2 Likes