Closest Chem hunt to the "Chem D clone"

Man we’re I live it’s illegal and I got busted for about that many about 2-3 years ago. What do they do in a legal state when people are caught over there plant count? Do you just get a fine or do you loose ur license to grow for a wile or what?

She was a Big Bad wolf mom, put outside late to pollinate.
Big bad wolf 2.0 ( chem 91 x chem d) x chemmy fkn sours: lucky dog seed:Dog patch ( chem D x chem 91 bx2) x Sour larry bx2) I see a few beans, hopefully enough to hunt through

13 Likes

Nice crosses @Hapi

2 Likes

How’d it all turn out? Favorites?

1 Like

I’m also running Mamiko, it’s a Chem cookies one. Not sure if this counts as GMO. Hopefully it’s good I haven’t really smelled the garlic on this seed just yet.

I’m also hoping I didn’t confuse this seed with Mendo Breath x Sour diésel lol

I’m about to have my buddy make me Cocoa Chem Autos derived straight from a Chem 91 clone, maybe even cross them with G Chem O auto. Different pheno. These are by night owl. I’m excited. I have not smoked the flower alone I’m only crossed it and smoked said crosses. Super heady and narcotic strain

Howdy @Bayarealivingsoil

some results
A. Grew long with nice fist size nugz, sticky, most NL leaners, Must fruit backend, daytime smoke, lil trippy
b. Really frosty, sticky, tasty, I like this cross
c. Was not that impressed, alot going on and nothing to gloat about at the same time, med yield, musk, earth, low terps
d. Some chem learners, some kush leaners, a good thick smoke, med yield, lemonine
e. Short, squat, chem learners, some puck flavor (not from chem)med yield. strong side branching, rubber
f. A favorite, variegated leaf mutations all around, some eartch, scortch garlicky piney
G Really like this flavor profile thats hard to describe, lemon, line, tennis ball
H. Like this cross, lemon, piney, kushey, med yield, frosty
I. big yield, garlic, fruit, grape, day or night, Favorite

Hapi growing’

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Hunza Valley 91 is one of the few I really want to grow and will buy eventually.

1 Like

which is the best ? Chem D or Chem 91 (believe humbolt is the breeded)(original breeder)

1 Like

They were bagseeds. Nobody knows the breeder or what they actually came from.

3 Likes

Thanks have a pack of the Supa Fly and am considering Big bad wolf so your report is greatly appreciated.

Peace

2 Likes