Closet Chronicles : Growing With Mr.Sparkle 2019

Day 45 F Moving along, its starting to consume on the leaves a bit, so just gonna watch my res levels and probably will have to start pulling the feed back as it consumes less.

Also a seeded bud shot

And a lower side bud shot, cheating by using flash, and notice the stowaway seed due to my “if other branches get pollinate a little so be it” type attitude i had when pollinating the one branch on this plant.

Day 21/12

The autos, plucked some lowers off the Gold Glues just for lower pot access for watering and the leaves would of just been consumed later on by the plant anyways.

The Blue Toofs are alright, but depending on what they do this week a couple will probably be leaving.

So also been going through my seeds or at least debating things, with a more focused mindset that im applying a sort of rule that the lady was reading about in an essentialism book she’s reading, obviously i equateded it to plants but it resonates a bit to me. The rule was that if you ranked your choices of something or stuff to do from 0-100%, only those that were in the 90% or higher range is what you should follow or pursue… Just the thought of the week anyways, so been contemplating on my current seeds, what to run, what to keep, and what to toss…

21 Likes

Day 47 F

Plant is finishing out, its res EC level had spiked quite high and even on the refill i did yesterday it still spiked overnight, so she’s shutting down so i have dropped the res to 1200µS, i expect it to raise over the next bit though, but will adjust as needed.

Day 23/14

Swapped out the reservoirs to some shorter ones which i plan on running as standard unless i need to go away for longer than a week then i have the big ones as backups. Small ones are just easier to deal with, and im only filling 3-4 liters at a time so they make more sense to run, had to go buy two of them though, more excess plastic in this world.

18 Likes

What kind if yield do you expect out of that top one
… looks heavy!

2 Likes

no idea pot and all its about 900g right now, but once dried i don’t know probably between 40-90g as its only in a 400ml pot.

Wasn’t really concerned and or guessing on it… Is getting hefty though, probably has another week or so just by how its going.

7 Likes

Awesome. I’d be happy at 40 lol

4 Likes

Your same plant single branch reverse and pollinate gives me hope that I can do that with one or two strains that I have only a single seed of.

Although I’m hopeful, I don’t have the same skills as Mr.Sparkle has but I have to start somewhere.

Did you use anything to stop potenial overspray onto other parts of the plant?

5 Likes

I just oriented my spraying to point away from the plant, but I’ve used solid shields aka chunk of cardboard or plastic to block other parts of plants in the past when spraying

8 Likes

Day 51 F

Still moving along, seeds are starting to get a harder shell and just need to finish filling out internally, rest is probably gonna be chopped at some point in the next week, when though no idea.

Day 27/18

Removed a few plants, just refining, saying that ive been having pH spikes and other issues that i dont really need to get into too heavily, but just of it i’m gonna go back to maxibloom for a trial or two as this latest MegaCrop its different and to me less compatible now compared to how it was and is really just giving me more hassle than it use too, anyways step back to move forward.

19 Likes

Nice flowers !! :sparkling_heart:

and nice light! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks been enjoying it so far and seems to do the job for what i was building it for specifics wise.

3 Likes

Shit them mate defo not Cali :joy:

Looking :fire: as usual. Excited to see what these mini ones do

5 Likes

28 Likes

That a lovely lady right there :smile:

6 Likes

You sure make those autos preform in your rooms ! Nice looking solid buds in the making

6 Likes

that’s only a half auto just for clarification sake… but should be some decent buds when chopped

8 Likes

New Snowboarding setup that will be my go to now instead of doob and lighter.

AVS 15mm molecule “wax,rosin vape” with a dual core fused clapton coil for higher resistance so that is could run on a yocan kodo, and a vortex cap. But yeah still have to put it more through its paces to see longevity battery wise and the likes but it working for me so far.

19 Likes

Day 54 F

They are going through a second burst now, that characteristic definitely came over from the darkdevil side of things… So were still a ways out at least on some buds, guess she will tell us when she’s done no sense rushing her, well did pluck some leaves the other day.

Getting top heavy though, been doing a tiny bit of stem crushing to just get the weight further out to the left, as she took a tumble into the one wall on the weekend, still have resin marks to clean up.

Day 30/21/6

Seedlings galore, but i’m just anticipating having the right side back again and the young plants seem to be doing alright they just been giving them ballpark pH’d tap water.

The new ones in there probably won’t be up for another day or two, but so far 6 GT#2xSBR’s from Reiko have been planted, alongside 3 “so far” Cream Mandarine XL’s from Sweet Seeds that i won in a contest a ways back, started 6 but only 3 planted, one the tap root broke just growing out of its shell, another didn’t crack so i had to manually crack but i don’t expect anything from it, and another was an immature seed that threw out a green tail quickly but has been stagnant.

22 Likes

I can see why your name is Mr. Sparkle, those are some frosty pictures, beautiful !!

3 Likes

That powder sure looks nice! Cool setup, but there’s something so nice about a doob on the chairlift or in a nice warming hut lol

3 Likes

Got no more likes left !! but your grow is a pleasure to watch @Mr.Sparkle !!

5 Likes