Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

Morning Rock,… Ya, I shampoo after every grow, and I use them saucers… Never an issue.

2 Likes

I’d have that carpet trashed as soon as I opened the 1st bag of soil lol

4 Likes

Hahaha … I take my time and do all the “plant prep” in the bathroom after the little woman takes off for work… We keep it somewhat clean around here. Another reason why I like the Bubbling buckets… Virtually no mess.

4 Likes

I wonder if the flowering process will be ok since I moved her back inside… Now she’s on a strict 12/12 schedule… Never done this before… Hmmm. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I can’t see it being a bad thing.

2 Likes

I cant see it being a bad thing either… Afterall, my indoor lights turn on at 9:00 am, and go of at 9:00 pm… The outdoor schedule was kinda the same, give or take an hour… Just dont wanna confuse this “battered” gal, … She’s been through enough.

BTW, Bertha lost a big ol’ branch last night because of the wind, and excess rain… I was able to repair a different branch about 3 weeks ago. But this time the branch completely broke off!..Dammit!! … This year wasnt “prime” for an outdoor grow. :disappointed:

1 Like

I think you will be fine man. What’s beside her :blush::v:

It has been a tuff year the weather and the late start mad it tuff.

1 Like

hehehe… Morning buddy! Yah, I treat all my girls like family, and when their sick, or broken, It hits me hard and I’ll do whatever it takes to make things better. Seeing that massive branch laying next to Bertha almost gave me a coronary… It is what it is…

1 Like

If it makes you feel better I had 2 large branches snap off this year. And 2 nice ones split. Making them herm on me. So I killed them… just the way it goes.

I have some other “GS”, “Tange”, and that single seed “Passion fruit” next to her, Keeping her company. The leaves/plants got way too hot under the thouie along with the 95+ degree room temps they encountered.They are not “Picture perfect”. But, Ill take some harvest pictures soon… About 2 weeks left.

1 Like

Oh noooo!..Sorry to hear that bud,… Actually, that made me feel worse. Its like reading about a car accident or something. These plants give us so much in return… And when I hear bad news, or see an abused plant, or even a damaged one, It makes me cringe. I have had my share of plant fatalities too. Weird shit has happened throughout the years, and it still bums me out in a big way. I guess Im kinda weird… I dunno… All of us spend a great deal of time and money on our grows, and when things dont go as planned, it makes a good experience turn into a tragedy within days. Its never a good thing.

3 Likes

100% ya got that right.

1 Like

Yes indeed… Moving into this house 3 years ago has been difficult. First the creek that wraps around the property channeled off into the back yard, causing a lake to appear… Got that fixed… 10 grand later. Then, attempting to grow 30 feet up is almost impossible, since heat rises. The best grows ive ever had were in a house that was on street level with straight up tap water. RO works, but then you have to decide how much cal mag to give them, yada yada, and it opens up a can of worms. Every strain has different requirements. It takes years to dial in a grow space, and sometimes, the scene just isnt good enough. Im kinda getting frustrated lately, and we have talked about moving. Im seriously thinking about it. But, this country life is real mellow… No traffic, no smog, huge shop, Hot tub,and maximum storage, along with another garage for my hot rods, and exotics. Pro’s and con’s ya know… Need some time to think about it. But, fall/winter is coming into effect, and I will have a major advantage being up so “High” … We rarely need to turn on the heater because of the hids blaring away in the background. The DWC ops run like there supposed too… etc… Once again, Pro’s and con’s…

1 Like

So sorry for interrupting your thread @CLOSETGROWTH I could a swore I was in a different place. Well at least I know the smoke is good. Enjoy your evening, BURNSO

1 Like

Hehehe… nadda problem. Have a good one Man :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Glass Slipper is looking even better today! Out of the rain, and the elements.

Life is good, especially sitting under an Old school Hortilux Eye 1000 watt Hps with its intense 145,000 lumen output. Temperature? 77 degree’s… Ideal. Heading over to the bodyshop in a few to see how the Chevelle Super Sport is coming along. I decided to go with hugger orange with white rallye stripes. Should look fast sitting still! … lol

So excited!! :blush::+1:

Peace to all Mankind!!! :wave::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, Here are some bud shot from that single seed “Passion Fruit” plant. There are at least 25 decent sized buds on her. Very chunky, with lots of resin.

Anyways, She’s now about 45 days into flowering… Got a couple of weeks left til she’s finished.

Not real proud of the total outcome, but it was due to the extreme temperatures she was in. Im surprised she made it this far. The bud’s odor is really good, fruity, kinda smells like fruit loops…lol

I took a clone from her, and it has already established roots. I will give her a second run since the temps have dropped considerably. Im sure she’ll give me at least 2-3 ounces in return. I have her clone in a dwc bubbler… The yield will be MUCH better.

Overall, Not bad for a $21 investment. Better than nothing I guess. Win some, lose some. :smirk:

6 Likes

Looks like some tasty nugs man

3 Likes

Thanks Rock… Nothing to write home about, lol as far as yield, but it’ll work. I’ll keep the strain going and see what happens…

3 Likes

Gave “Cindy” aka “Glass Slipper” a 1/2 teaspoon dose of Jacks bloom formula… She is gonna make her Daddy proud! I think she’s feeling a bit insecure with the unknown strain sitting next to her. lol :slight_smile:

6 Likes