Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

believe they offered a “Blackberry” strain about 10yrs ago - have it stored - it’s a fem - maybe this could help some breederd out there - ? let me re-find it

4 Likes

Looking for a couple volunteers to grow out some of my Bodhi stock for a Repro. I have Soul Axis, Mango Lotus, and Soar (which I think I may run myself in ‘24). These should all qualify for a co-op run since I don’t think any of these will be reproduced, nor will you find them available at any seedbank anymore. Thoughts?

28 Likes

Great! I’m in, bro!

3 Likes

…I’m sure someone will want to repo them. If I had more space I would be on top of it!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I mean, I think they still have to be approved in the voting thread but I saw that they want me to get them matched up with a grower first? I may be mistaken though because it does sound backwards

10 Likes

Yep. Sometimes a volunteer breeder is hard to find, and the boxes fill fast (all grows started now will not be sent until at least the next fall box). I believe they want to approve grows that have been thoroughly researched, and all logistics in place for efficiency and a higher likelihood of completion

12 Likes

Thanks guys. That’s exactly right.

9 Likes

Seeds have been rehomed

28 Likes

Very cool of you. I hope someone has the room and time to take you up on this awesome offer. What a great site

8 Likes

So many strains, so little time, lol.

24 Likes

Hello friends,

I have several sealed breeder packs of discontinued lines from Heart & Soil Seeds in my collection. I do not have the indoor space to run a proper open pollination on a pack. Most of my flower is finished outdoor, and I don’t want to pollinate the neighborhood. I will be happy to connect with and donate packs to growers who can dedicate the time/effort/space/resources to a co-op seed increase endeavor.

I reached out to Brett (H&S), and he is supportive of running his discontinued stuff in the seed co-op. If the action group wants to see that convo, I can send it to them.

@Myles_CaliGold @GREANDAL I’m tagging you here because you are listed as potential breeders/growers on the first post.

If anyone wants more details, just reply here for an open discussion.

20 Likes

Somebody put on their hero’s cape and answer the special call these OG’rs are putting out there!

3 Likes

@Wuachuma , lol sorry I was confused I thought I was going to have to open pollenate all the strains I got in my spring box :flushed: lol I was beginning to get over whelmed :slight_smile: lol but I finally got it figured out lol (over achiever I guess lol) soooo that being said Yes! I’m ready for the PNG whenever you are! :slight_smile: I’ll open pollinate the hell out of that bro!

12 Likes

Was going through my beans and found a couple I would love to have reproduced, but just don’t have the time or energy or right now.

They are a bit older, so I would suggest a soak and worm cast bin germination for them to ensure they pop. Hasn’t let me down once since I started using it. I’ve had beans from the 70s pop in 24 hours using it when the other 7+ methods I used all failed.

But here is what I found:

Sativa Loco (X10)
(80s Sativa x Golden Mexican Sativa)
Cannafornia Seeds

Testers went out around 2013 so these seeds are also pretty old. Maybe 2015ish ?

And I found this in a site from one of those lucky testers.

Golden Mexican Sat = Mexican Oaxacan x pakistani x Durban Poison
80’s Sat = Mexican Sativa = Mexico x Hash Plant x Durban

@Upstate
Would you be interested in reproducing theses at all ?

Another testers grow at 35 days of flower:

Grower never reported back after that last picture update.

Pack is still sealed:

Honduras (x12)
Ace Seeds

100% Sativa
Pure Landrace

Requires 13 +/- Weeks of flowering

Very High resistance against spider mites
Average resistance against powder mildew Average-High resistance against botrytis
High resistance against white fly
Average - High resistance against cold
Average resistance against heat High

Guatemala (x3)
Ace Seeds

100 % Sativa
Pure Landrace

Requires 13 +/- Weeks of flowering
ACE Seeds Guatemala Seeds collected from an indigenous village in the heart of the Guatemalan jungle. This is the Central American landrace

Resistance against SPIDER MITES: medium
Resistance against MILDEW: medium
Resistance against BOTRYTIS: high
Resistance against COLD: medium

*As it’s only 3 seeds, if only Females are found, reverse one and make some Fem beans please :pray:
That’s what I was thinking to do if I didn’t find a Male.

Both of the ACE seed packs are old as well

If anyone has the time and space please let me know. Thanks for checking em out.

:v::green_heart:

48 Likes

Those sound AWESOME! Man, I hope someone steps up to the plate and knocks 'em outta the park

6 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve got my hands full for some time… Finishing the Peshawar coop run and then a southeast asian heirloom, panama red ( 3rd try…hope this is the one) mini seedruns and also the Freakers Lambsbread preservation an old area family heirloom preservation. This will take months. Probably at least until mid fall.
Hopefully somebody runs Those packs for you!

22 Likes

I like landraces, but unable to reproduce that at this time nor near in time. Currently an indoor running and if all go right, for the next a Cretan landrace/heirloom reproduction is projected.

Hope someone can run them!!
HG!

8 Likes

I’m looking for a grower…

7 Likes

Found a few more in the back of the fridge I would love for someone to reproduce:

Goji Margy
Cannarado
(x 12 Reg Seeds)

Indica-dom.
Parents: “Pine Soul” Goji OG x Frozen Margy (Chemdog D x [Sour Dubble x Fire OG x Lemon Headband])
Breeder: Cannarado.
Description: From Cannarado Genetics, Goji Margy is another in the “Margy” line, which is named because its trichomes are so large they resemble the salt on a margarita glass.

To pair with the Margy, the “Pine Soul” clone-only Goji OG was used because of its unique pine cleaner scent and heavy traditionally Indica effects. Goji Margy’s frosty and dense flowers showcase classic bright green and orange coloration and carry a pine/earth/fuel aroma and flavor profile.

Rainbow Chip F2
Exotic Genetix
( x10 + Reg Seeds)

(Sunset Sherbet x Mint Chocolate Chip)
x
(Sunset Sherbet x Mint Chocolate Chip)

51 Likes

Have heard killer things about that Gogi Margy wish I could take up the task to do those out right now for sure hope you find someone to do them up would love to see these done!

9 Likes