Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

The Hashplant 13, aka HP13 aka HP#13 has nothing to do with g13 at all.
From the Cannabible:

The g13 x 1988 Hashplant is an entirely separate cross done with a different hashplant.

20 Likes

@HappyTrees23s I just so happen to have time and space if you are willing to let me work a pack. I have a Blackberry space wreck cross run finishing right now and Nepali run starting currently but I have space for a couple more and I have nothing but free time😊

8 Likes

@HappyTrees23s Fyi, if you go to the first post in this thread, there’s an open wiki where you can add the strain you want to be reproduced.

6 Likes

Thank you. I wasn’t sure if I could edit it, or if it was something that had to be decided on by the OP to go up there.
I’ve been feeling real sick the last few days. I’ll post them up top once I feel better, unless someone else does it for me.

And thank you @Cadizzles send me a pm when you can. Let me know which strain your wanting to run.

Once I’m not feeling like this I’ll get back to any messages.

:v::green_heart:

12 Likes

I am doing an outdoor seed-run this summer with ‘Wild-type Kazakh’ it’s is a hardy, fast maturing/autoflower variety from Jambyl, Kazakhstan. Have 50 seeds that I got from ‘Russian Landrace Bureau’ in 2019 and will be open pollinating in a small guerilla grow.

Not looking for a match-up since I have the seed stock and will also be doing the seed run. But I am wondering if this is something that would be suitable for seed preservation through this program, to be sent out to members of OG? @coopactiongroup

20 Likes

@greenbeans506 You need to apply for that through this

Tell them about your strain, if it’s rare, still being sold, all the details you can and the action group will vote on it

8 Likes

Thank you, Neighbor! (If 902 means what I think it does) :blush::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Lol if it’s similar to 506 then yes

3 Likes

Hey @greenbeans506 have you grown any of that Kazakh previously?

3 Likes

Nope I haven’t! Very excited to do a seed run with it this summer. I also got Kurgan Siberian from him at the same time, they look very interesting, and could add some great resilience/diversity into a breeding project but the Kurgan apparently don’t have much of an effect by themself when smoked.

I’m second guessing signing up for the seed-coop preservation, doubt that these would get approved seeing as they are currently available on therealseedco. I’ll likely just end up giving a bunch away when they’re ready :blush::metal::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: VegGuerilla sbg x agent orange by Pistils

I would like to donate some of the Mighty Mite seeds in my collection to a breeder who would be able to do a large scale grow and select for mighty mite phenos/do a seed increase in general.

Mighty Mite info

• Mighty Mite is a recognized BC outdoor variety cultivated from sea level on Vancouver Island to the Kootenay mountain ranges. These Mighty Mite seeds are from a Kootenay organic mountain grower who has selected for resin content and early flowering for many years. The strain is certainly an inbred line and very mold resistant. Mighty Mite has a medium yield. its compact plant profile helps to conceal it. Easy to grow, all plants finish by Mid-September and the resin content in this variety is amazing.

please dm me and we can get these seeds renewed and back to the masses!

18 Likes

Man I hope someone steps up to the plate for this one! I’ve got prior testing obligations or I’d do it myself. Thanks for putting these out there @jessethestoner

7 Likes

Dammit Mighty Mite…where were you 10 years ago!!!

7 Likes

These sound awesome :clap:

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be epic.

2 Likes

I think my cousin could run them. He ran one that comes from Kansas last summer. Neat little plants. See who else steps up…if no one does I’ll ask him. I’d run them if I had room.

4 Likes

im waiting on these to arrive and since sub is not around anymore i wanted to offer these for preservation i have(in shipment) two packs of each and would part with one for reproduction purpose of this comunity

Alchemy
Cherry Cordial
Jack Straw
Jazz Queen
Nurse Jackie
Prof. Chaos
Ripped Bubba
Sonic Screwdriver
Lemon Stilton

34 Likes

That’s awesome :raised_hands:

Such nice genetics, thats really kind of you to offer them here for reproduction :green_heart:

You can post them here too

Lots of people over there looking around for genetics to reproduce.

I wish I had the room or I would gladly, but I know :100:% someone here would love to take on a few of those

5 Likes

I would love to do a repro of the Cherry Cordial and Ripped Bubba if I had the space for it. I’m about to start up for the season and have the lineup set in stone but if you haven’t found anyone by the time this run wraps up I might be able to take on one of them. Very cool of you to offer them up for repro :sunglasses:

7 Likes