Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Do it you don’t need anyone’s permission to make and give away your own seeds. I for one would be interested in them.

8 Likes

That was a low volume limited release, sold only for that fundraiser. Now that the fundraiser is complete, this definitely fits within the parameters of the community preservation project.

The stardawg guava x 88g13hp is very medicinal. It’s a really special medical line for preventing spasms and cramps, relief from intense pain, and recovery from muscle injuries and joint dislocations.
Unfortunately, it’s very difficult to make seeds with this line. Some females will only grow lightly seeded, producing no more than 5 or 6 seed per bud.
The buds are rock hard, I think the bud may actually be too dense for successful seed formation. Other females get somewhat stunted when they are pollinated, limiting their yields and seed production potential.

If I can ever make enough seeds for distribution, I’ll give some guava hp away to the community.

Hopefully the Stardawg Corey x 88g13hp will be just as medicinal, and a little easier to breed with.

22 Likes

I haven’t been able to get a successful run of the kumaoni myself.
I remember seeing some absolutely beautiful pictures of a kumaoni grow on ICmag.
A member there planted them on his land in a rainforest, and let the plants grow naturally with no care.

It was pretty amazing. I had some of those pictures as my desktop background for a while. Looked like weed growing on planet dagoba from empire strikes back.

13 Likes

Has anyone run or heard of Aluna from Bodhi, it’s Columbian Red x 88G13HP. Is Columbian red same as Punta Roho?

11 Likes

I’m considering running it next, but undecided. It is my impression that his “Colombian Red” is Punto Rojo.

12 Likes

I’ve been saving them for Mexican group grow in Landrace, is that a discontinued or limited strain can’t find any info other than GLG.has one pack and no descriptions…:metal::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Dunno. I just grabbed a pack because I’ve really enjoyed Bodhi’s sativa landrace x g13hp crosses. He added that one and offered the mangobiche x g13hp as a freebie, so I couldn’t pass it up.

14 Likes

I believe Snowhigh has Punto Rojo also

10 Likes

Colombian red, Punta Rojo are the same, and Panama Red is a lowland ancestor from what I’ve read.

13 Likes

interestingly found that ACEseedz has a Soar Standard that is a
COLOMBIAN PUNTO ROJO/AFGHANI, NEW BODHI F1 HYBRID.

A red haired cherry blossom smelling Colombian ‘Punto Rojo’ wed to a
fat greasy vintage lemon afghani.

15 Likes

So I have 1000+ of Sams Ancestral Skunk seeds available if anyone would be interested in doing a seed run for the community. These are the original, low germinating, seeds with a roughly 10% germ rate and supposedly are the ancestor stock to modern skunk. According to Sam RKS could be found, although in my limited experience the closest you may get is fresh skunk spray

If anyone would be interested in doing a full, large scale repro on this I’d gladly send a bunch out to get a nice selection.

31 Likes

What country are you in? I hope someone can take it on. Thanks for the heads up.

9 Likes

I’m in the US and to clarify, by large full scale repro I don’t mean hundreds of plants, just more than the 2 males and 2 females in a 2x2 I was able to do

16 Likes

Would it help if If I have the kushman cut of strawberry cough I definitely would like to be involved

11 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: if you got the kushman cough I’m gonna need one of those for my homie @Baltimore you let me know when I can come get a couple and I’ll be on my way with the quickness

12 Likes

I feel like I should clear the cloner out and get a list from you :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I just flipped the clones I got from you

9 Likes

If nobody catches your post get back in touch with me. We can figure something out. Maybe I could drop something. I’d like to know what’s in them, like everybody else.

Do you have any info on what it’s like to grow it? I assume the seeds were made outside. I wonder how old would that would make them? peace

7 Likes

Forsure the garden is open to ya bro

4 Likes

@ReikoX has worked a handful of these. He documented them on another forum

2 Likes

I read the article wear Sam says “it’s in there” never said how many plants he had to drop to find it?? I miss REAL skunk, I mean, eye watering stuck to your clothing, 3 day dead on the road in front of a burning tire pile…,DO IT GMAN!!!

9 Likes