Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

I think I have a few on the way, not enough for a good sampling but may hit the Lotto…:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Here’s a few pics of the clones from the 2 girls I got. These are just 4 weeks into flower in my 2x2 flower cabinet

23 Likes

THE ASIAN FANTASY SEEMS WORTH SAVING… ijs

7 Likes

Hey @Terpycollection this guy has the Exodus cut we need to work something out with him to bring it a little further south

13 Likes

Im down I always wanted to run a true cheese cut

7 Likes

I’ve been after that cut and the core cut of amnesia haze for some time now makes me wish I was allowed in the UK

I almost feel like I should make some silver spray but I’m really not comfortable with that but all these clone only a need to be some what replicated for the masses I mean who wouldn’t run an s1 off of strawberry cough or ghost or the Ohio lemon g @vernal gifted me it may be as close as some will ever get and you never know maybe you hit that Powerball ticket and it’s better than the original

16 Likes

How many reversed plants does it take to make 2000 feminized beans ???

9 Likes

I’m hoping 1 I’d like to make some purple lemonade autos only got 2 seeds left .

6 Likes

Depending on the size of the plant and how much pollen you can get 2000 out of a medium sized plant would be very easy to accomplish.

I just finished a seed run with 2 females in a 2x2 that were pollinated by 2 males and they weren’t over 30” tall and got well over 2000 seeds(way more but I don’t have the resources or time to do a count). I’ve given away a bunch and still have more than I’ll ever be able to use in my current setup.

11 Likes

1…:metal::sunglasses:, where you guys located @theshowmehomie ? I’ll hopefully have some re-vegged in a few weeks.

8 Likes

St.louis

@J-Icky Im more wondering how much pollen will one plant sprayed produce

5 Likes

yeah count me in for anything with that exodus, would give dibs on my first born for a cut if it’s cheesy :rofl:

8 Likes

The cheese strains were only popular around my area for a hot minute unfortunately and I’m 100% positive it was never the Exodus :unamused: but I enjoyed them all…well I take that back blue cheese comes through every once in a great while

11 Likes

Yeah same here, I’m not too far from ya and I think I’ve seen cheese here once. I’ve had that exodus come through in a couple other strains I’ve bought though, the strongest being that Northern Cheese Haze from Mephisto, and I want to recreate that in a photo but need that super cheesy smell/taste. Have Greenhouse exodus and francos lemon cheese seeds to do it but there’s no guarantee any will be cheesy.

4 Likes

It sounds like its fake anyway.

2 Likes

We use about 7 or 8 of those 12oz bottle to reverse the whole plant and have enough pollen to dust six or seven others

6 Likes

Bro…about 10 or so yrs ago…I ran 1 barney’s farm blue cheese…:exploding_head:… I totally screwed it up. Then quick dried it. It smelled like cucumbers and pickle… but I tell you that zhit is one of my top five…I’m high as hell off a half joint. My old lady’s co worker. Husband thought it was real thai from how it looked. But asked if we have any smoke that’s not that strong he couldn’t take the buzz. I have a pk of bc my buddy made . Hoping to find something even close to it.

8 Likes

What makes you uncomfortable? If you want I can mix you up some sts spray and send it to ya, ready to use.

14 Likes

Idk the idea of making a plant basically Hermie on purpose for some reason terrifies me lol same reason feminized seeds scare me in general I would hate to send out feminized seeds to everyone then they Hermie and fuck up a bunch of people’s grows I ain’t trying to be that guy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Any thoughts on bringing down the possibility of having them Herm? I just wouldn’t want to fuck up peoples crops

If I was able to be talked into auto flowers surly I can be talked into fems :thinking:

15 Likes

The chance of a seed being a hermie is exactly the same whether it’s feminized or regular, because the chemical doesn’t change the genes in the plant, it only changes the outward expression.

The male flowers are kind of a default setting, then only when ethylene reaches a certain level within the plant, it turns female. Kinda like a green bud halfway through flower — when the bud turns purple the genes inside the plant haven’t changed, only the expression.
So if you have a male plant you want to turn female, you use Ethephon to raise ethylene levels and your pure male will throw pistils .
The opposite end is using silver to disrupt the hormone production within the plant, so when ethylene levels drop low enough your pure female reverts to throwing staminate flowers.

If the mothers don’t hermie under normal circumstances, the seeds will be legit.

19 Likes