Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Strange they didn’t cooperarate, but you aren’t the first person to have no luck with Malana seeds. You would think the castings would help. I guess you were meant to grow Lebanese😁 instead.

6 Likes

@Upstate
I’m sure that is directed at me…i.think you may be right!

2 Likes

Hmm this almost looks like a duplicate of the other thread in the category.

1 Like

I can run those skunks for ya man, I haven’t started my run yet and I can do those justice

6 Likes

very nice of you to offer up.your time and space. @Kushking902 beat you to the punch and had a very very successful repro with over 5,000 seeds made!:grin:. Check out his 1981 RKS thread. I’m sure no one would complain if you ran the next generation for another look at whats in these genetics. I think there’s still plenty of seed floating around.

22 Likes

Hey, @Craigson15 is that romulan still kicking around? What breeder is it from? I’ve got 12 older Romulan reg seeds from Romulan Genetcs I’m doing as a seed run after my Sour Diesel seed Run. Just curious as which ones you have, I know one other person doing a run of them I believe Next Generation romulan, I’d have to double check with him

11 Likes

I added a few strains to the wiki.

10 Likes

@Rickle_Piiiiick are you still running the Iranian? I’m interested…

5 Likes

Unfortunately no, @So-ilgrower never came through. Or if they did, I have yet to receive them…

6 Likes

That’s my fault @Rickle_Piiiiick I’ve been helping my oldest son fix up his house he bought. Please pm me your address again and I’ll get them in the mail on Monday buddy. I apologize again man. It’s been hectic lol

10 Likes

Just throwing it out there…

I have multiple packs of Greenpoint Seeds Ghost Town in the seed fridge….if I’m not able to do the preservation I’d be willing to donate all packs to the person that does…

Also have @ShiskaberrySavior Shishkaberry I’m planning on doing a preservation run this year of it…is Ustad’s Shishkaberry the same as Savior Shishkaberry?? @PineTarBastard

Alaskagrown

EDIT: Also have a old pack of Bodhi Goji OG I can donate as well….

20 Likes

I bought the seeds at HempDepot a number of years ago. Here’s a description from SF.

7 Likes

Don’t know about the single cola thing top her lots and ya got 10 war clubs instead of 1.
48/52 days sounds right .

7 Likes

We could have used those in the BG OG beg preservation for @The_Lazy_Hippie

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Just noticed how old this thread is…have all these preservation’s been done or still waiting to be??

5 Likes

This thread lost a lot of momentum for various different reasons. We had multiple preservations that had been done that went missing when a member became inactive to never be heard from again :pensive: other runs have resulted in some strains showing up for sale places and others have had a lot of hiccups and difficulties along the way. There just aren’t that many people who are able and willing to do preservations who aren’t already working on something them selves.
Also most of the preservation projects have been done under there own threads and some people have formed dedicated groups within the site to work on things under a tighter set of agreements. I myself am focused on preserving landraces and some breeding projects of my own atm.

26 Likes

I’d be able to run the ghost town and goji og for preservation if there’s still a need. I ran the ghost town a couple years ago and had a few really really dank plants. Not much needs to be said about goji og. It’s killer. :raised_hands::seedling::heart:

3 Likes

The Gogi OG is being run now. There are 11 people running them. We will be combining the seeds from all the runs to increase genetics.

:green_heart: :seedling:

24 Likes

No worries at all, been preoccupied with some fix-er-upper projects as well. Details sent, thanks again.

1 Like

MAG Beans have arrived!

Thanks again @So-ilgrower

I hope to get to these soon - in the coming months - still waiting on a couple other plants to finish up. I’ll be sure to update this thread on progress though. Thanks everyone!

14 Likes