Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Ive splooged so many times reading Satva’s grow-shows of the PR

PR and Jamaican are my Unicorns, my Eleanor

5 Likes

I see JTR on the list in the OP

Thats a great line for pain, literally saved my life - got me off dilaudid.

Theres THCV to be found in there.
I grew the cut, so I know the morphology to look for.
And it has a strong lemon smell.
I actually got into breeding for THCV when I smoked that JTR for a couple years and realized how dark it is. I wanted to breed Blueberry with her to make it a more chill, euphoric high. But I had to give the cut back when the guy who owned it went legal in Washington. So then I started working with other sativa hybrids like Cherry Cake (Golden Tiger dom) by Doc d. Doc appreciated the work I did so much he gave me the last of his Cherry Cake F1s. But lost those in the fire last year.
Fucking unicorns. I feel ya, Nicholas Cage, I feel ya man.

Edit - cant post 4 in a row

I just talked to Kagyu on the phone.
He’s such a chill dude.
He’s gonna run this BOEL Hawaiian next year.
He also said he got original seed stock of Haze, pre-Sam haze.
He asked me to send him a list of what I want from his stuff. Im thinking that Kauai Electric looks real nice. I wanna ask if he still has his older work woth M10 and Puck/NL. I had some Chem 101 from Sungrownmids and it was perfect.

We talked about Kaiki and he said Kaiki moved down to Colombia near Red Ryder to work on the Colombians together. Idk if you guys remember, but Red Ryder had one of the best ICMag threads on Lumbo.

So, yeah, some really fucking cool things are happening in the preservation community.

27 Likes

I have a handful of Kona gold I’m going to start in the spring that were preserved on the north coast sense the 70s.

15 Likes

What do you think about the landrace teams punto rojo, i have that and and have been eyeing there corinto, I’m wondering where they could have found corinto :thinking:

3 Likes

Well ive seen purple corinto from i think it was huesos, one of the guys down in Colombia. And Doc d and Zamalito have Corinto.
Huesos, CBG, Vibes, and i think even RSC have PR, so those could be sources. I had it from MadMac.

Ive gotta get it again.
Im gonna try and talk with Kaiki directly to get PR, Destroyer, pre98 Bubba S1, and Mextiza. If i can only get one, it will be PR.
I know Kaiki worked 4 PR lines together.

8 Likes

I talked with Kagyu again.
He said he and Bodhi are working on old pre-Sam Haze. I got a lil bit of history. Such as Haze Bros didnt make it, they just were NY guys who sold it.

Im trading Kagyu my Hawaiian for his Colombian Red. He asked me to keep it close.
He said its not long flowering as its been linebred, but is still pure. Looking at his IG posts, it looks like a great breeder

Bodhi and Snow are also working with Vietnamese.

So its gonna be a good year next year for Viet and Haze.

I heard back from Bodhi and he recommended I repro either the PNG or the Hoa Bac.
So Im trying to figure out which of those two to do.
I have more Viet now, and I wanna do that 65 Screaming Eagle for my late uncle who was in Nam, so yeah, I’ll prolly do the VBlack, Hoa Bac, and Dalat.
Im also waiting to hear back from Snowhighseeds. But after talking with Kagyu, he’s really not doing well. So, all y’alls, place your orders with him now before his vault is gone.

Lets see what else…
Kagyu and I are talking to a guy in Canada - he and I were one of 5 people to get the BOEL chemist’s seeds. Unfortunately, he was gonna sell the seeds but got a lot of flak, so now he’s not sure what he’s gonna do, but it sounds like he’s not gonna repro them. So, those seeds may be lost. Huge bummer.

28 Likes

Yep just some guys that moved it from a to b , the guy who drew that poster disappeared into Mexico lol

2 Likes

Couldn’t hurt to post them and see. Worst that could happen is that no one takes you up on them.

7 Likes

Weed did not exist before skunkman. Nice try. :rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

Would there be any interest in Bodhi -love triangle for a co-op run?

24 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on love triangle tk x snow lotus sounds great :grin: @Fullcircle

13 Likes

I have a few I’d like to see preserved if anyone is interested message me

@Blueridge what varieties are you wanting to preserve?

if you still need help in the spring let me know

1 Like

@Fullcircle

Same as I said to blueridge, if you still want hell bwith that this spring when my greenhouse is back up n running, feel free to contact me! I love bodhies gear and would always be down to help make more

1 Like

Hey buddy I have some Jamaican heirlooms Kingston fyah and orange hill purple skunk I also have Pakistani citral kush x herijunna

4 Likes

Sounds diverse! Good stuff

2 Likes

Yeah I’m stoked about it if you want to run some let me know when you have space and I’ll get it out

3 Likes

What’s the word on the Kingston Fyah? Any info on lineage, flower time, terps, growth pattern, etc. ? Never heard of it before

4 Likes

I’ll get the write up on them this evening pretty cool story. I can’t remember I’ve been sitting on them. And if you’re in the district you’re not far

3 Likes

What part of the city are you

1 Like