Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

@jp68 I have added you and the strain to the list in the first post. You can change the post via the edit button below the post, but I don’t know if a certain user level is required to do so.

7 Likes

The breeder is Bodhi. That’s ss015 RajasthaniSpace Probe (sikar x kashmir azad)

Rajasthani/sikar is directly from a guy in India.

11 Likes

I know it’s from Bodhi, but “breeder” in the first post means the person that is doing the coop seed run :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh haha. ok I hope someone picks it up.

6 Likes

:pray:Thanks everybody

@BackyardBoogie420 ?

2 Likes

I have a pack of that as well… but I can’t say when I’ll get to it.

2 Likes

Where exactly is the problem with asking what seed pop would be more interesting to people here?

Probably that this is supposed to be a Co-Op run voting thread… not a general chitchat thread, though as you can see it does have a tendency to devolve into chitchat.

2 Likes

Yeah but I wanted the pop to be a co op :sweat_smile:

That’s why I asked in the first place

Where is it?

I rephrased it into this question because the initial question was flagged for ot

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable question. (Asking if people would rather cannabiogen Durban or raskal berries as you said)

Question was whether either cannabiogens Durban or Raskal Berries or animal mints bc would be interesting to co op.

1 Like

I would be interested in animal mints, please volunteer if you have it :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I would be interested by the durban :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s the one from tikimadman, not seedjunky fyi.

What Seeds to co op
  • Animal Mints BC (TikiMadMan)
  • Raskal Berries (Sin City)
  • Durban (cannabiogen)

0 voters

Edit: Will let this run till the end of the week.

6 Likes

Thanks for being transparent :slight_smile:

1 Like

He seems to want to run them himself, so I’m not sure a thread about donations is the appropriate one. That’s why i didn’t redirect him.

2 Likes

Well I wanna reproduce what the people want more.

Yes, I am not gonna send them to a member to be reproduced, i would donut on my own.