Cogitech's Conservatory

Pics or it is not happening :grin:

5 Likes

Try refrigerating your water. It lowers the saturation point of water, causing many impurities to fall out of suspension. This should clean up you water even more. When I was in my teenage years, the house we lived in had horrible water. Just the smell of it coming out of the tap was sick making. We ended up filling a gallon jug and putting it in the refrigerator.12 hours later, we could see all the minerals, etc. covering the bottom of the jug. As long as we poured it carefully, it was actually pleasant tasting (at least relative to normal). I wish I had water measurement capability back then because right now, I am curious about how much the water cleaned up from this.

Looking forward to watching your grow show. :smiley:

3 Likes

OK. Sorry for the white balance issue. Normally if I am doing quick shots with my phone I shoot through my green glasses to balance the colour, but I didn’t have time to look for them, so…

http://home.cogitech.ca/gallery/i.php?/upload/2018/09/26/20180926065248-a361ac95-la.jpg

A few of them are pushing through:

6 Likes

White Widow from my last grow:

13 Likes

Some more progress!

7 Likes

Transplanted them into SOLOs yesterday.

6 Likes

The family seems happy so far. :slight_smile::seedling:

6 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :eye: :seedling:

3 Likes

This morning’s photo, with labels added. I watered them after the photo, as I had let them dry out slightly over the past few days. I’m pretty happy with their progress so far.

7 Likes

Starting to thrive! When they dry out a bit again I’ll hit them with some GO Diamond Black.

4 Likes

As you can see, the CBDream (refer to labels in earlier photo) is “sucking the hind tit”. Not a lot of vigour in that one.

The CBDream x CK are doing really well, however! The anticipation of getting some high CBD buds out of those is getting me excited!

And look at those fat leaves on the Northernberries. By far the most indica-dominant in this tent.

3 Likes

This morning’s pic:

They just got a lighting upgrade (addition of 5 Citizen 3500k COBs at 36w each). My camera phone can’t quite figure out the white balance. Plants are happy, though.

6 Likes

The fam is loving the COBlurple so far! CBDream got past its rough spot, apparently. One of the Northernberries is looking a little grumpy. Probably a female. :grin:

Not bad growth since 3 days ago. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:rolling_eyes: say what? :grin:

1 Like

Yeah gotta be careful with them temperamental bitches…have you doing everything to make them as happy as a fat cat sitting on a pile of cheese for very little output yet men continue to flock around - better be some good shit if thats the case :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Love your reply @MomOnTheRun

2 Likes

Today’s photo. Phone camera got the white balance wrong again. They actually look just as green and healthy as they did in the last photo.

8 Likes

Can you not alter the white balance after the fact in an app on your phone? May not get you to perfection but it may balance it a touch. Or even switch off the blurple for pics and keep your cobs running as they’re likely a white light?

2 Likes

I actually wasted 90 minutes the other day downloading shitty app after shitty app and trying them. Every single one of them useless. I promised myself to avoid that type of time-wasting about 4 years ago, and there I was re-lapsing back into my old ways.

I’m a disgruntled geek who hates technology after doing nothing but that shit for 2 and a half decades. Fuck it.

If I had time, I’d use one of my dSLRs, set a custom white balance, and then transfer and upload proper photos with perfect white balance and exposure.

Perhaps better to do that once a week, than to throw shitty pics at you folks every two days or so?

6 Likes

I waste a lot of my days doing that kinda stuff. But it’s all for the love of the plant. Is it possible to have your cobs on and not the blurple for photos? The photo from your white widow grow is spot on. What did you do different there? DSLR’s and PS editing is way more messing about. I spent most of my time with a Nikon d3200 transferring files from SD cards to PC’s. :sweat_smile: You could write a thousand words in a post on OG but photos bring the traffic so keep them coming as often as you like

1 Like