All aboard the great Canadian seed chain mail

It would make sense for me to send it to @OntarioBud next or @Craigson15 geographically speaking, I don’t know if the order is a set in stone thing or not .

3 Likes

Hola Gang

So what happen when it get to

the last person.

is it send back to the first and

we start all over again.

Bare

2 Likes

I suppose that would be up to @KronicKuz, I don’t think it would be a big deal at that point for people to continue on if they choose to. Just depends on how big their catalog of seeds are hahaha

2 Likes

Hopefully it’ll make it back to @KronicKuz with a whole new selection of seeds!

4 Likes

ya once i get it back i can send it back out again to same people on list and keep it going i live near ontario bud so was thinking they get last as i sent it out farthest to closest but im sure for the next time we can figure out a different way might just take longer

5 Likes

FYI to those who will be receiving the package over the next few weeks; the CBDream x Critical Kush beans in there may look slightly borderline immature, but they pop quickly, grow with vigour, and show very little variation. The seedlings are equal to or better than all the other strains I’ve just popped.

5 Likes

Well everybody hope everybody is doing well I have started a train 2.0 as I have had several inquiries to get another one started

4 Likes

Hey everybody I notice nobody is saying they got the train so what happened to it I know who it left from and who was next as I have a copy of the list so let’s figure out where it went

3 Likes

Nothing here yet (not sure where i am on the list)

3 Likes

Well so was i next after dgtxxx?

2 Likes

It went to MVB last, took 7 days to receive mine so @KronicKuz I would just hold back on the “wow people these days” Not everyone has a chance to receive their mail everyday and to jump to the post office the day it arrived to send to someone else is a little much…Chill it will come around Jan. thats why I suggested mailing it to the next closest person instead of zig zaging all over creating a longer delay for everyone

Pkg sent Oct. 1

3 Likes

I didn’t zig zag it I went from farthest place to closest place

2 Likes

The way the list was written, it did, hence my comment above

3 Likes

I live in same town as Ontario bud and know him personally that’s why I put him last that’s why on list I went from farthest place from me to closest to me

2 Likes

that would make @Craigson15 the closest to me geographically then

2 Likes

I got the package today. Ill do my best to send it our tomorrow

3 Likes

Hey man, do you know what happened to @OntarioBud ?

4 Likes

Package is all jacked up meow :grin:

5 Likes

Has anyone had any luck with the purple high? Can’t seem to get her to pop

2 Likes

Those were the some of my very last Cbay seeds, over 14 years old, although I have had success with other beans from that time period and same packageing.

2 Likes