ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Nice tub of buds . Have you used the grove bags in the past ?
If not pretty sure you’ll like the results the grove bags make .

4 Likes

Thanks brother, no this is the first time with a grove bag filled the 1lb grove back with the bubblegum. She’s curing away. Haven’t opened it. The totes I’ve been opening once a day.

3 Likes

more like lol @Esrgood4u
OIP

7 Likes

Yeah but it’s the WORSE Cheech and Chong movie they ever made :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s very kind of you! I’ll pull the trigger on the FDM beans this weekend, it looks like he put some work into that one. Maybe by spring there will be cuts available I could order online.

Thanks man! Class Act :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Came across someone else that shares my growing style kinda.

19 Likes

Monster bushes, the one in the back is almost as tall as the house.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Prepping for the next Outdoor

The best time to buy this shit is dead of winter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088KJZ475/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5lbs

Replacing 5 of my 30-gallon pots. The 5, I am replacing are vivosun 5 for 25.00. The one smart pot I have is holding up really well. They are spendy, but I want to get more than 2 years out of the pots. I am reusing all the medium in pots. Cocco/Peat/Perlite. Just conditioning medium.

7 Likes

Will the 2.5 lb packages last your whole summer grow, do you supplement with any other nutes?

1 Like

I’m thinking it will last the whole outdoor. It’s only 6 pots. I’m using
Mega Crop A
Mega Crop B
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom
Supplements
Bushdoctor Cal-Mag
Bushdoctor Kelp Me Kelp You
Bushdoctor Microbe
Foxfarm Open Sesame “Just the last week of July”
Mega Crops Sweet Candy
Alaskan Fish Fert
Molasses

Seems like a lot. Keep in mind. I feed more often I just do a lot of micro dosing. I bump them as they get bigger and push them hard come bloom.

I’m cutting out my Foxfarm Grow and Big Bloom

4 Likes

I wonder how the BPP would work on a outdoor crop, my only concern would be flowering time

1 Like

Got it covered by regular foliar feeding kelp+kelp supplement every feeding, (open sesame 5-45-19) and (sweet candy 0-27-27)

I plan on keeping thread bumped and using it next outdoor. My gauntlet is staying the same just new ladies. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

7 Likes

Got my Mega Crop 2, A and B and 5 lbs. of Calcitic garden lime. They sent me a sample pack of

6 Likes

Early bird gets the worm! Im gettin my squirrel on too, they just make it too easy these days. Go big or go home! Got to do something while we wait, ya know? And…How much longer till spring again? Are we there yet?

:blush: Happy Holidays Homie!

3 Likes

You too Man!!! Happy Holidays :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Similar base plan to what I had started this summer. I wound up transitioning more organic, but I could easily see the A/B lasting all season for sure.

I started my kelp regiment on Kelp Me Kelp You and wound up going to Age Old. It’s a little cheaper and I suspect slightly better, less of the ole’ “weed product” price hike. I used the same rates and it was great as a foliar and always added a dash to the compost teas.

After you fixed your yard water issue, should have some even bigger stunners this next season! Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Right on man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: I’m sold on kelp also. Looking forward to watching your beauties too. :peace_symbol:
When you popping those Indiana Bubblegum seeds @FieldEffect

2 Likes

I’ve been planning a IBG breeding program with reversed Fast Budz Original Bubblegum pollen. Planning on popping seeds April inside. I’m having a tough time with choices for the others. I want only 3 big plants this season, and IBG is one of them. I’ll probably pop 4 and transplant the winning girl mid-May.

What do you think for the others? For Sativa, I’m looking at Chocolope, Honduras x Panama (worried this won’t finish if next season goes like this one did), or C99. Leaning Chocolope there. Then I want a sleepy indica, and I’ve got 9lb Hammer, 907 Blue Genes (wish I could find more reports on this one), NL #1, maybe Sweet Tooth #4? Torn on this too. Open to any and all input. Wound up with more choice than expected due to Thanksgiving seed sales I couldn’t refuse :rofl:

2 Likes

The C99 and the NL#1, but all those will complement the garden with the IB. Will keep my eyes open for the breeding project, sounds dope. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

What schemes are you cookin’ up for next year? Doing clones again? Wish that was a better option around here, but it’s kinda fun poppin’ beans too.

1 Like