ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Not a bad price on that mattress, is it a double-sided mattress or just single?

1 Like

Thats a great price, we are going to be needing a new mattress soon

1 Like

Ordered a pack of 1ML and 10ML for the oil that I’m doing. Testing with the Blackberry Fire shake tonight. Decarbed the flower last night, it’s in the freezer with the grain alcohol.

Going to make oil with

Blackberry Fire
Mac outdoor 2021
Shishkaberry outdoor 2021

2 Likes

I’ve found a heating pad under the pan really speeds up the evaporation.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I’m just going to use my ac infinity seedling mat. Place the Pyrex bread pan on it, with the clip fan. Take some for oil and some for shatter. That’s the plan anyways. I got plenty of herb to test on. Probably should have bought a half gallon of grain alcohol.

4 Likes

Started my first attempt at RSO. Blackberry Fire that I decarboxylated last night in the oven. 250 degrees for 60 mins, rolling jar every 15 mins. Then into the freezer for 24 hours next to the fifth of grain alcohol.
Tonight, added alcohol " just above flower line" shook for 30 seconds, and put back in the freezer for 5 mins. Shook again and filtered with a coffee filter in a strainer.
I got just over 1 1/4 cups.
Poured it into a clean Pyrex baking pan. Set it on my AC infinity seedling mat. 87 degrees. Aimed a six-inch clip fan at it 4 feet away. 10:00 PM pacific time.

8 Likes

I’m surprised, I would say it close to half the level overnight sitting on this ac infinity seedling mat. Ok maybe not half but it evaporated quite a bit.

6 Likes

Looks excellent nice gold color.

1 Like

Thanks, I only filtered it once thru a coffee filter. I did it all cold though. Kept the jar in the freezer while each pour filtered.

2 Likes

I’m going to need to go buy a half gallon of this shit tho.

2 Likes

That seedling mat at 87 degrees really does speed that up. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

That was my reason for buying the bubble bags. Without a still alcohol extraction gets pricey fast!

4 Likes

I can get a half gallon of this Oregon brand above for 40.00

3 Likes

That’s cheap if I remember right that what a 26 is worth here.

3 Likes

It’s local brand. Seems to be high quality too.

1 Like

That’s a good deal for that strength. I was only finding everclear around me at $25-30 per 750ml. Saw the return from one bottle and bought the bags right away. I’m very frugal though

3 Likes

Yeah, I used almost 2/3rds of this fifth last night. To get 1 1/4 cups back.

2 Likes

I don’t think anybody uses it for anything but RSO here. Jungle juice days are over. It’s all X and special k now. Dumbass kids.

2 Likes

I may or may not have tried bolth of these, back in the day…the special k was crazy, you hit a K hole, and forget everything even who you are…fun times😀

3 Likes

The Blackberry Fire oil is truckin right along on this seedling mat. I’m going for bigger volume on the next.

2 Likes