ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

I’ve done molly more than a few times with the right chic or wrong chic however you want to look at it. lol.

1 Like

When do I know when its evaporated enough? There is a little more fluid left. I’m going to have to use much more flower the next time. @ShiskaberrySavior

I’m watching some youtubes on it.

3 Likes

This is what I’m going to do with a tiny amount of avocado oil.

2 Likes

Stirring it should be thick when fully evaporated. I found it easier to collect it a bit runny and leave the lid off till it fully evaporated.

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m over thinking it. lol

1 Like

If you don’t add a carrier oil you can smear it on a paper add a bit of weed and smoke it .

2 Likes

Yeah, I want to make some shatter and oil. Youtube works well with my ADHD. I don’t know what I ever did without it. lol

1 Like

Ordered some more gear.

https://www.amazon.com/Kind-Terpenes-Collection-Natural-Terpene/dp/B0BN6Y2M45/ref=pd_ybh_a_sccl_2/130-5604096-2985969?pd_rd_w=d7gMw&content-id=amzn1.sym.67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_p=67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_r=3YY13R382V2DXFWEQ46C&pd_rd_wg=zqtho&pd_rd_r=9963e74f-737f-4c6c-ad52-c30b2f5873a7&pd_rd_i=B0BN6Y2M45&psc=1

2 Likes

So that took about 20 hrs. on the seedling mat at 87*. It really smelled the room up at the end “love it”. Since I’m using this just for oil. I’m going to start with adding 1 1/2 tsp of avocado oil in the oven at 200* scrap and stir and infuse it. I just want it thin enough to put in 10ML and 1 ML oil syringes.

4 Likes

Yea I was about to say, once in awhile (sparingly) both those things are grrrrrr8 Tony the Tiger voice

1 Like

The blackberry fire doesn’t need any terp added to it. Smells Awesome Dank!!!

I just finished the Blackberry Fire oil. My first run at making oil. I used 1 tsp of avocado oil. It returned 8ML: of dark dank smelling oil. I’m going to use 1 ML in a batch of 75 pot leaf gummies tomorrow.
Test the potency and effect.

8 Likes

let us know how it was please

1 Like

I’m going to use 1ML in some gummies today. Will post :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

So, I made 75/ 10-12MG Blackberry Fire gummies.
I haven’t used any cannabis today and ate one on an empty stomach. Let the chewed-up gummy sit in my mouth for 2 mins to check the sublingual.
It’s been 45 mins and I can feel the warm body rush of the Blackberry Fire starting its climb.
I used 1/4 tsp of oil = 1.25 ML of Blackberry fire oil.

Blackberry Fire Marijuana Strain Information | Wikileaf

Blackberry Fire Marijuana Strain Information & Reviews | AllBud

7 Likes

90 mins in Stoned as f. Munchies. Oil seems to be a success. I like the blackberry fire even more in edibles.

6 Likes

SWEET…good deal man, glad they turned out well for you !!!

1 Like

It’s definitely nighttime gummies, I’m broiling a pork steak!! Munchie confirmed. The 1% of CBD in this strain. I can feel it right behind my eyes. Love that shit.

1 Like

Blackberry fire. No joke Fire. Second gummy 2 1/2 hours after the first, knocked me the fuck out. I may have vaped some black garlic in there somewhere. :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

3 Likes

Reminds me, a old “friend” stopped in the other day, gave me some home made gummies. Said he eats like 4 or 5 , they are tiny. Think ill go eat them all…havent smoked at all today, about to go get dinner, see if i can feel them, bet i wont

2 Likes