ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

I’m a light weight, I just started using cannabis oil a couple years ago. Before that I rarely smoked. My body demands the use of a certain amount now.

1 Like

Didn’t feel the gummies ate 10

1 Like

Has it been over a hour since you ate them?

2 Likes

Not sure don’t keep time much anymore :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not to worry I won’t be falling into my pool and drown ding or anything or calling the overdose hotline lol

2 Likes

I make sure and check the time when I dose. I fuck it up all the time. Like today with the extra BF gummy to soon.

2 Likes

Like I said my body doesn’t metabolize THC eaten

I shouldn’t have wasted them I should’ve given them to Vickie or someone else why I didn’t eat them all there’s still about a dozen left

3 Likes

The only I overdosed on today was pork steak and mac and cheese lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m hungry forgot to go eat

2 Likes

I’m chewing on granola, hippie chips.

1 Like

If your stomach can handle it, take some kratom with the 'shrooms and edibles. Just don’t use kratom every day. It’s addictive and withdrawals really suck. Also, THC-O is very potent in edible form. The first time I tried THC-O, it took me 10 minutes to get coffee at the Circle K, even though I had done it countless times before. Even going grocery shopping was quite an adventure.

2 Likes

They sell kratom here by the boatload. Gummy and shrooms is plenty for me. Kratom doesn’t interest me one bit. Appreciate the tip though man. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

My oil and shatter gear is coming in. Got this badass funnel
I’m going to start working on quick COLD multiple filtrations.

3 Likes

So, I have these strains in jars from 2021 outdoor. Anesia seeds Mac, Barney Farms Shiskaberry, and my late plant this canna flora clone Dos si do. I decarboxylated the last of it, about an ounce of the Dosido and froze it alongside the rest of the grain alcohol. Gotta, grab a half gallon or two for sure. My new filter with the mesh, I also put in a cone-shaped coffee filter. I got 1 cup of Dos Si Do Gold :fire: :fire:
2021 late plant Dos Si Do clone

I used a partial tincture jar to mash and add weight to my press of plant material.
Then into the Pyrex pan on the 87* seedling mat. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes

Dos Si Do oil is getting close to being done. Smells so good. I’m really enjoying this process. I was able to share 3ML of the blackberry fire oil with a close friend that’s going through the really fucked up part of intestinal cancer. I’m grateful I’m healthy today.

11 Likes

Dos Si Do leftovers came back 5ML of dark thick oil.

6 Likes

Looks good Cole. I think you are doing things right. I have dabbled in these things but I am no expert. Only thing I know is quality in quality out and your outdoor looked great so these experiments should be no different. Kudos.

2 Likes

Thanks, brother. Gotta do something with this 2021 flower.

2 Likes

ill take it :sunglasses:

1 Like