ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Used 6/10ths of a ML to make a batch of peach Dos Si Do gummies 75-6MG Ate one on an empty stomach 70 mins ago. I like what is climbing. :100:

7 Likes

Last two nights, I have been making oil with my 2021 outdoor mac leftovers.

I made 75 gummies today with 1 gram of oil 1ML. I remember reading before I grew this strain. That it makes excellent extracts. I ate one gummy today at 3:20 and was passed out by 5 PM lol. So I made another batch of oil tonight.

12 Likes

:rofl:

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Was that plant actually grown with Miracle gro bro?? Its about 5x the size of anything ive ever grown :rofl:

3 Likes

It was 50% MGMC 20% Coco 30% Perlite. I used 1 pint of each foxfarm grow, big bloom and tiger bloom. I don’t use MGMC anymore. lol. It was a monster though. Tastes like ASS. :rofl: Makes Insane RSO :100: :fire: I added 5 drops of Wedding Cake terps to the oil. Came out really nice.

4 Likes

As long as it medicates you is what’s important. Doesn’t matter how you take it bro.

3 Likes

We’re talking Vintages here.
Beautiful work Cole

4 Likes

Anesia fem MAC is insane potent.

4 Likes

Thanks, it was 2021 outdoor.

3 Likes

https://anesiaseeds.com/product/mac/ ???

2 Likes

That’s the one!!! I ordered those fems from Charlie at sensibleseeds UK :100:

2 Likes

I’ve grown a couple of Anesia seeds gear and every plant has been extremely potent. The Slurricane is off the charts :v:

3 Likes

That’s Anesia deal, POTENT POTENT strains. :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Showing cannabis, to be timeless.
Working with Bud/Liquids from over a year ago and making new concoctions, It simply amazing

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that Tastebudz tend to copy the seeds Anesia sell. I don’t know if the 2 company’s are related or not??

2 Likes

This is my first-time making oil. We have a local made grain alcohol that’s 43.00 a half gallon.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen tastebudz. I would like to grow Anesia’s Banana MAC. I killed all 3 fem seeds last year. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The Back To The Future #2 is strong stuff.

Anesia seeds do Back To The Future #1
Supposedly 37% THC

3 Likes

Yeah, they don’t fuck around its all FIRE. :fire:

3 Likes

Second batch of MAC oil is getting close. My place smells like teen spirit!!! I love that smell!!!

I still have 6 ounces of this flower. My friends are sick of it. lol. They are like fuck more MAC. :rofl:

10 Likes