ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Bro knowing you you’ll be giving it to them for free. If they don’t like it let them go buy some shitty weed off the street :rofl:
People need to understand it takes months to grow a plant and your gonna get rid of it before you start passing the next strain out. This is why I “usually” grow multiple strains so I’ve got a selection incase people get bored. They are fucked this run I’m doing as I’m keeping my Black Cherry Moonrocks for me and only me. Stardawg or find someone else :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Brother, this is just the closet pot shop to me. Check out these ounce prices.
Track Town Collective Dispensary Menu | Leafly

1 Like

That’s cheap AF. If it sold for that price over here I’d give up growing and just buy it. $30 for an oz :rofl:
Why do you even bother growing???

3 Likes

I love growing. :100:

5 Likes

So do I but I’d stop as soon as it cost me more to grow it than it does to buy it. :rofl:
To be honest I’ll always grow even just for my personal use. Once I’m done with my 4x4 grow I’m halving the tent size and growing personal only. My power bills these days it doesn’t make economical sense to grow for profit and an oz sells for £150 over here.

2 Likes

I opened my Blueberry Muffin 1lb grove bag. Decarbing some BBM for oil. Insane-potent intoxicating terps. Curing VERY WELL :100:

14 Likes

looks yummmmy , how such are you going to make?

2 Likes

Just QT jar full. Sorry about the niner’s man.

3 Likes

I am new to oil making…how much oil will you get out of a quart

2 Likes

It depends on the flower, from what I can see. I’m new too. This is like, my fifth time. 4-6 ML depending on if I use 1/2 tsp of avocado oil for the carrier. MAC has had the biggest return on a QT and took 1 tsp of avocado oil in order to thin it out even a little.

4 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve never smoked mac not unless I’d smoked a unknown which was Mac .
I know I’ve got some seed kicking around here somewhere.

3 Likes

Nice looking bud .

Can’t fathom sick of Mac , I can’t get nuff of it . Maybe a year from now I’ll be sick of her

5 Likes

I like MAC, it’s too powerful for me to use very often. @ShiskaberrySavior @Jetdro

4 Likes

Blueberry Muffin tincture came back nice and golden.

7 Likes

Looking good man, what do you do with the ticture

2 Likes

Let it evaporate on the 87-degree seedling matt. It takes about 12 hours. Then I put the Pyrex pan in the oven 200 degrees with a dish towel under one end. Depending on how thick it is. I start with 1/2 tsp avocado oil. 12 or 15 minutes make sure the avocado oil is infused. I suck it up in a 10ML syringe.

6 Likes

Very interesting… thanks for the info. Also I read in the earlier post about decarbing? What does that entail?

2 Likes

Flower in the oven. I have been doing it in the jar “loose lid”. 240 degrees for an hour. Shake and twirl the contents every 15 minutes. Last night I spread it out on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and ran it 240 for 45 minutes. BBM was so strong terp wise. Reeked for 6 hours. Jar is better at controlling the odor. The pan and parchment are better though.

6 Likes

Wow, thats excellent C!!!

3 Likes

Making some oil. BBM is going to be nice.

3 Likes