ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

9 Likes

nice poster… did you winit?

2 Likes

I bought it. Think it was 31.00 all in. Its cool, you can have you avatar and name in the center. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

oh wow that is pretty cool… might look into getting one

3 Likes

Yeah, hopefully I can get my plants on one some day. :wink:

4 Likes

The long winter months kinda boring,but summer is on its way. Soon you will doing what you do best, grow ganja… have you narrowed down what you are going to grow this year?

2 Likes

Definately. 2 Blueberry Muffin Clones. This is the first time I ever wanted to grow something twice.
Trying to find 2 PHK purple hindu kush clones
The other two
1 Harle Tsu 60/40 Indica CBD
1 Dosi Hybrid like a Dosi Punch or Dosi Cheese or Dosi Cake

Until I have my indoor set up and have the space to grow out some seeds and take clones. I will have to use nursery clones for all of my 6 plants.

4 Likes

Ordered 5 more of these 30-gallon smart pots.

I bought one beginning of last year’s outdoor and they hold up much better than the 5 vivosun 30-gallon fabric pots. I got 2 years out of the vivosun pots. I want more than that sitting on top of my garden plot. I’m chomping at the bit for May and June. I have my nutrients and supplements, and amendments. As soon as it’s done freezing before I turn on the outdoor water. I have to fix my leaking pvc pipe and spicket. Replace these pots with existing coco/peat/perlite. I sort of make my own coco loco medium. I use equal amounts of buffered coco coir/performance organics and perlite.

Performance Organics

1/3 of each and I amend with Vermiculite and more performance organics and coco coir. Pure powder calcitic dolomite lime. Pots have plenty of perlite.

8 Likes

My first run of Indiana Bubble gum oil. Evaporating.

14 Likes

Cool color on that

3 Likes

I have to make sure and evap all that 190 out this time. My last batch of Blueberry Muffin burnt my mouth even in the gummies. Learning curve. Hard to believe we made jungle juice with 190 in the 80’s :rofl:

11 Likes

11 Likes

:rofl: That would be a decoy. Not my family, it came with the wall. :rofl:

7 Likes

What do you guys think of

GRIZZLY PURPLE KUSH
Purple Kush x Kosher Kush x G13 8 weeks Indica Dominant
25% Dominant Terpenes Borneal / Limonene

I like this nurseries selection of 8 week strains.

What I do is ask my local pot shop really nicely to order me a couple of these and a couple of those. :yum: They have to order a certain amount. So I have to catch them on a reorder.

6 Likes

My God y’all have it SO DAMN EASY…WHAT A FREAKING SELECTION !!!

2 Likes

That’s just one of 4 local nurseries. I’m going to make sure they are all 8 week strains. Kinda of tricky getting them to order me some though.

2 Likes

im gonna shit down after these tents are done, forv the summer, come fall maybe you can source some clones for me. Ill buy yours, if you get me some :sunglasses:

2 Likes

im gonna shut down after these tents are done, forv the summer, come fall maybe you can source some clones for me. Ill buy yours, if you get me some :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds amazing!
I agree with @Jetdro. Y’all have it so easy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

First bike ride of the year this morning. Willamette river bike path.

13 Likes