Collective Grower Brazil

Thank you for calling me, I hope to contribute to this collective!

5 Likes

@Shanti-ri @Dedomelow :brazil:

6 Likes

Amg Sour crossed by @darkillusion :grinning::wave:t2:

12 Likes

Glad to see you’re back to cultivation, brother!!! You’ll have a lot of work with the distributions
 If you need any help!!!

:metal:t3:

6 Likes

Ohhh my brother
 I feel like I’m in debt with you
 I apologize!!! I haven’t returned to cultivation yet
 Maybe at the beginning of the year, let’s see if things calm down a bit.

:metal:t3:

6 Likes

Thanks man, nothing to really worrry about, we are fell people yet. I enjoy cut all those books :grinning:

I still have some seeds from you and other members, i hadn’t forget.

10 Likes

If you guys need anything, let me know! ill be happy to help!

I grew up smoking some prensado, and man, sometimes you would get some batches that would be mind boggling, mushroom like trippy weed
 I think it might have to do with the poor storage/fermentation that might have happened during the smuggling procedures
 but man there were some trippy ass weed in there
 this was over 20 years ago, so I bet there was still some pure landraces going on from the stuff from Paraguay, nowadays, I have no clue how the situation down there is

Ill be happy to ship some beans if anybody needs anything :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey Pajarito, it’s an honor to have you in the collective, for sure. Your phenohunts are going to shine here, hahaha

4 Likes

No way, brother, you’ll never be out of it—brotherhood forever

5 Likes

Hey, BigLblazed!
I know the prensado you’re talking about—it used to be yellow, hahaha.
I lived quite close to the Paraguayan border. I wouldn’t say there were true landraces, but there were more sativas adapted to South America, especially those that came with the slave trade.

From around 2007, 2008 onwards, things changed a lot. The “soltinho” that came from the northeast to the south, from the late 90s to early 2000s, up until 2002, 2003, had two main qualities here: one we called “manguinha” and the other “borrachinha” one was sweet mango, and the other was pungent and sour.
After that, everything started to become more floral.
Thanks for the visit.

7 Likes

Hi CGBR brothers! Hi OGers!
It is a great pleasure to be part of this family, which has a lot of love and is always open to everyone.
I hope to always be honored by this opportunity.

6 Likes

So fellas, has anyone used SeaCrop?

3 Likes

Yellow, sometimes black
im from the south, near paraguai
but left brazil early 2000s so no idea what the scene was after

The sativas were trippy as hell, heavy visuals for sure, totally desorientating
 good memories

8 Likes

Thanks for calling me to this amazing project with this group reuniting some good old pals and other that I admire the work but I never had the chance to talk

I have some question about this thread, since this thread is from and for brazilians, can we write in portuguese or it’s recommended to try to write in english to spread out our community and culture?

There’s some other thing I want to ask. I get the idea of this collective, but the idea of post photos of our plants is to be done here or in ours diaries? Anyway, I’ll post the last photos

The first photo of the big fabric pot there is 5 Golden Tiger (Ace Seeds) and other plants (Sage, mint, rosemary, lemon grass, ora-pro-nobis). The Golden Tigers suffered at small pots until I transplanted to the big pot, but it’s starting to recover
In the second photo are the cuts that I made from PCK (Ace Seeds) and Golden Tigers. I already know the sex of the PCKs and I choose one male to produce seedsm. I still don’t know yet the sex of the Golden Tigers, but there is one rooted cut from each GT. I preserved the last cultivated plant because I liked the resistance and recover from adversities, it’s cuts roots very easily and has a very good yield

Satisfação camaradas, tmj
Quem for do RJ (Centro) fala que Ă© nĂłix :v: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hey, how’s it going, brother???

To answer your questions, this thread is for you to post your current and past grows, ask questions, and, most importantly, help us bring in more members and support OG in any way we can.

You can write in either English or Portuguese, it’s up to you. Feel free to choose what you’re comfortable with, but since we’re in an international forum, sticking to the forum’s language would be ideal. But again, feel free to do what works for you.

Thanks for being here, it’s all good, brother.

Opa beleza irmĂŁo???

Tirando suas dĂșvidas, esse tĂłpico Ă© para vc postar seus cultivos atuais e antigos, tirar dĂșvidas e principalmente ajudarmos a trazer mais membros e ajudar o OG de alguma forma.

Vc pode escrever em ingles ou portguĂȘs, tudo vai depender de vc, sinta-se a vontade, porem como estamos em um fĂłrum estrangeiro seguir a linguagem do fĂłrum seria melhor, mas sinta-se livre.

Valeu a presença eh noises irmão.

6 Likes