Colorado Sativas

LMAO that’s exactly what me and my buddy are calling it! Speaking of…

11 Likes

DO IT.

:ok_hand:

6 Likes

“So cheer up Palmer, you’ll soon be dead”

1 Like

Did you finish yours?

2 Likes

Mines still a little tree in veg… getting ready for the big show outdoors!

3 Likes

That’s right. I hope it turns out well for you.

1 Like

I think a few of those will be going to my friend this year along with some fem frankies…I think he’ll be nice enough to share :wink:

2 Likes

I only have room for a couple CS strains this year but pretty excited to see them to the end (assuming I get at least one female of each). If they don’t sex in the next couple weeks I’ll put them under 12/12 lighting for a few days. That’ll give me enough time to plant more if they are all male.

Punto Rojo a little over four weeks currently

Destroyer also a little over four weeks old

17 Likes

@deeez99 I just started a few Destroyers and am getting ready to start a Punto Rojo too. Too funny. :partying_face:

7 Likes

what’s in the destroyer?

4 Likes

Destroyer was one of the preeminent sativa strains of the early 2000’s. Thai x (Mexi x Colombian)

13 Likes

I think it was a cbg creation, I think, well I mean breed for high levels of cbg PS I don’t know I could be wrong but I wanna say thats what I remember :slight_smile: but my memory is shit :slight_smile: lol

6 Likes

Yes from Cannabiogen, who is a sister company to Ace seeds. Up to 97 day flower so be prepared.

And Mandala has some good landrace sativa hybrids also. Under-appreciated imho.

I recommend The Real Seed Co. for (non-mixed) “pure” landraces fyi.
Unfortunately they are in EU so all packages go through US Customs. Slowing down delivery.

9 Likes

That’s pretty much a deal breaker for me. I’ve had so many packages seized by Customs, it’s not worth it to me to try anymore. I don’t mean to sound paranoid, but I think i’m on a list.

10 Likes

I had a very good experience ordering from kwik seeds (rsc’s U.S. distributor) at the end of last year :+1: They have a lot of cheap offerings if you don’t want to gamble much, I’d say give em a shot

9 Likes

a member from opengrow created a strain called maury povich back then because he didnt know what hit what lol unfortunatley i can’t remember the strains.

was funny as hell and good weed according to some reports

9 Likes

That’s very funny, dude!

IMG_2389

15 Likes

Thank you for the info!
I got Kumaoni from RSC but haven’t grown them out yet. I did start 1 plant and it was the most vigorous growth i’d ever seen. According to the RSC owner, it’s a hash strain. Not alot of flower for smoking but very resinous leaves.

I’ll be looking at Colorado Sativas for some similar Nepal and Indian “Himalayan” plants.

Not my pic:

14 Likes

How’s that translate to outdoors?

1 Like

Challenging if planted in ground.

Done this before w 84 day plants:
I would start it indoors in Winter, then (in a 5 gal. bucket) flower it early in May by bringing it inside at night. So it would finish before it gets too hot here in August.

4 Likes