Coming out of retirement and first time with autos.

Gonna necromancer this thread for a new question I had. So I do Peritoneal Dialysis, I get with it a resource that some of you may not have, and the nurses have told me that the resource (dialysate fluid) is good for plants. Several of them use it in their gardens.

So the brand I use is called Delflex, it comes in 3 strengths. It’s PH is 5.5 (here is a link to the actual panels so you all can see what’s in the fluid: These highlights do not include all the information needed to use DELFLEX® safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for DELFLEX® with attached stay•safe exchange set. DELFLEX (dextrose) peritoneal dialysis solution with attached stay•safe exchange set for intraperitoneal administration only. Initial U.S. Approval: 1992

I generally use the 1.5%, but I have all of them on hand. My question is pretty simple, would this be a decent fluid to start with for the growth and veg portions of the grow, or would it be better for me to steer clear of it entirely and shell out the money for pre-made nutes?

TIA

1 Like