Community Lab Result Library

It does, and for a home grower that doesn’t sell their stuff, it’s cool data to have. Tests for pesticides and such are really not important to me as I don’t use any. Certainly different for commercial growers who really need to provide that data, IMO.

5 Likes

Any and all testing is welcome

4 Likes

yesss im actually thinking of buying a kit, so seeing what other ppl recommend/use will be helpful

3 Likes

A kit is good for starters. If you want to do a lot of tests you may be better off sourcing stuff in bulk. But it may be hard for some parts, especially the chemicals. Which part of the world are you located in?

3 Likes

How did you react when he said ,If this is my thermometer then where is my pen???

2 Likes

I agree DD, you guys are just doing way too much overthinking on these strains…just properly grow it, cure it and then smoke it…it’s the old school way…

5 Likes

We have good shit and we have bad shit ….remember the simple days???

5 Likes

The grow store here sells Purple PRO and also will test your weed for $15.

I’m very interested in @the_bot 's test. Where did you get this? The terp breakdown is very interesting!

3 Likes

ah no, i reposted stuf that cannavore found on lavender jack and i think plant shepherd had the other test on congokashmir done.

i included the links to the original posts.

4 Likes

first plant i ever grew. loved it. I have 2 seedlings going right now. Really neat to learn more about it. thanks for doing this.

:dove:

4 Likes

Is it worth merging ? @Northern_Loki

1 Like

It is not…

2 Likes

The pants have spoken.

2 Likes